Yay Team 2024 The Sex & Sports Author Organized Challenge Support Thread

Just submitted mine. I always understood that stories tagged for a challenge or competition, but are early, are held until the first day.
I presume this is to prevent them getting an unfair readership advantage.
I have just searched for the tag YAY TEAM 2024 and it reports 'No stories found'.
So as some say around where I live 'Dim problemo' - Or Aussie 'No worries'.

I always understood that stories tagged for a challenge or competition, but are early, are held until the first day.
They are, but they can still be approved shortly after they are submitted.

This was the case with my Geek Pride story which I posted a few days before the submission window opened. I didn’t knew that all stories in this event are held until 25th May so although mine got approved quickly (i.e., status changed to New), it was only scheduled for 05/25/2024 — a week later.

This is not the case here. I (re)submitted my entry on 5/30 and it still shows as Pending which means it hasn’t been approved yet.

They are, but they can still be approved shortly after they are submitted.

This was the case with my Geek Pride story which I posted a few days before the submission window opened. I didn’t knew that all stories in this event are held until 25th May so although mine got approved quickly (i.e., status changed to New), it was only scheduled for 05/25/2024 — a week later.

This is not the case here. I (re)submitted my entry on 5/30 and it still shows as Pending which means it hasn’t been approved yet.
My Geek Pride story wasn't approved until just before the contest. I wonder whether, as they're going to be held back anyway, contest stories submitted early go to the bottom of the queue for approval?

I'm in the same boat. Sent mine in last weekend and it's still pending. PMed Laurel on Friday and that still hasn't shifted it. Maybe she's just leaving them till the challenge begins...maybe.
Does it have a "New" note and proposed date of publication while in Pending?

I have only had stories in [ Published ] [ Draft ] [ Pending ] [ Sent Back ] and I can't see a [ New ] tab, so don't know how that would be shown unless you get a message in My Home similar to the "Your story has been published".

I don't know if it's because I am a lesser read Author (typical 3k to 22k) but I often have moderation delays of 2 to 3 days, even for comments on other stories.

It's not a separate tab, it's still in [ Pending ] but with an orange badge that says New and a publication date above it that's in the future.

Freshly submitted stories, on the other hand, have a gray Pending badge and show submission date rather than scheduled publication date above it.

It's not a separate tab, it's still in [ Pending ] but with an orange badge that says New and a publication date above it that's in the future.

Freshly submitted stories, on the other hand, have a gray Pending badge and show submission date rather than scheduled publication date above it.
Thanks TheLobster: Never knew that, but there again - never seen that! 🙏

In another instance of complain-about-it-and-it-will-happen, mine got through now and is scheduled to go on 6/3!

In another instance of complain-about-it-and-it-will-happen, mine got through now and is scheduled to go on 6/3!
Clearly Laurel (et al) have this day set aside for moderating YAY TEAM 2024 stories as mine, submitted this morning! (7hrs ago), is also [ NEW ] 06/03/2024 (clearly not the 6th March 2024 😉).

Good luck and happy stats tracking to all! 🤞 YAY TEAM 2024

Mine has a "New" badge too. A big thanks to everyone for getting involved and submitting your stories... I'm very excited to read all your hot, sweaty tales of sport and sex!!! 🙏

Here's mine, too!

💪💪💪💪

Gym Girl, Interrupted
It's a tough life, being an online content creator. You gotta be on top of your game, especially in the gym! But how can you work out in peace and show it off to your followers when this cute, muscular hunk keeps popping up at the most inconvenient moments?

My tennis themed Loving Wives story Double Fault published today.

Good news is it quickly picked up the ten votes needed for a H. The only thing now will be raising its score out of the 1.xs

Updated at +12 hours: Mine is published (1+ hr) The Lifeguard and the Visitors, 88 4488 views, two 8 Favourites and one 4 4.55/11 🙂, but oddly my pubic page STILL doesn't show it, (for me) but it must be some odd internet delay! All views must be via the main page.
How's it going for you all?

Last edited:
Oh dear. Here's me setting myself up in a totally unrelated thread a couple of weeks ago:
I've never heard of 'findom' before. I started sketching out a 'Mika Häkkinen taking control of a naughty race engineer in the paddock at Silverstone' story. It was all going to be told through excitable narration by Murray Walker. So I was disappointed to discover that findom doesn't mean 'being dominated by a Fin'. Guess I'll have to can that masterpiece.
Now I'm going to have to write the damned thing...

My entry, The Girl in the Rugby Shirt, has been published this morning. A volleyball player meets a cute girl on a night out and things get athletic.
Just checked the YAY TEAM 2024 tag and there are (as I type) only 5 stories showing (The Girl... not included). Still Literotica seems to be working a bit clunkily just now as it took nearly a day for my story to go from published to showing on my public home page.
I've had lots of views (9688) and ratings (4.19/31) but clearly getting either some 1's or a lot of 3's. Sadly only one comment so no clue as what the readers would like.

We'll see how the next five days go!

This site seems to run on batch jobs that occasionally move data from one place to another, so there’s always some page that’s significantly behind because they don’t seem to pull from a single database.

Mine, for example, is at 4.56 with 3k views, but that’s only what the admin panel and New list shows. You won’t see it on the story itself, for example, or on my profile page.

Mine, for example, is at 4.56 with 3k views, but that’s only what the admin panel and New list shows. You won’t see it on the story itself, for example, or on my profile page.
Yours shows on the YAY TEAM 2024 list and that has (currently) 3106 4.56. Mine was missing from my profile page until about 6pm EST.
Note, until then the only place I found my (and your) story was on the New Erotic Stories page.

Back