Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

All over her tits and stomach (and a few other spots as well) today as I was standing over her! :D

I like to spray all over her face...but i have to give fair warning first...so she can close her eyes

my other favorite place is on her puffy pussy lips..specially if she is sporting a little skinny landing strip style

spray cum

therealprincess said:
As much fun as having it sprayed all over my ass is, I do like it way deep inside of me...

agree - love it deep inside me

Katie

A favourite place is so hard to choose, I love swallowing it, I love having it anywhere on my body or face or hair, and I love it inside me too, when I feel it dribbling out of my pussy or arse I get turned on all over again. I guess that's one reason I like having sex with more than one guy so much, I don't have to choose, I get to have it in lots of places :devil:

I love that feeling, deep inside a woman when I orgasm.........my cock fully in, feeling jets of hot cum flow along my shaft and explode into her...feeling the vibrations as it hits her cervix, the walls of her vagina...and then feeling it start to slide down the side of ym cock and start to trickle out from her vagina......

I have to agree with having it all over my tits. I love it anywhere, but that especially, is hot to me.

ScarlettFire said:
I have to agree with having it all over my tits. I love it anywhere, but that especially, is hot to me.

Love that you love it!

Great thread!! ;)

For me, as some others, it is hard to choose one favorite place!! :D

I love to swallow his cum -- there is something so sexy and intimate about that.

I love to feel him cum inside me, again very sexy and intimate.

And I have to agree -- having him cum on my tits is really hot and makes me feel sexy.

And when he pulls out and cums on my ass -- OMG -- WOW!!! That is really, really great too!!!

So, yeah, I can't pick just one!!!! hee hee :catroar:

SexyDreams said:
Great thread!! ;)

I love to swallow his cum -- there is something so sexy and intimate about that.

And I have to agree -- having him cum on my tits is really hot and makes me feel sexy.

And when he pulls out and cums on my ass -- OMG -- WOW!!! That is really, really great too!!!

Great, now I gotta cum all over my monitor. lol. Sexy post, sweetie ;)

SexyDreams said:
Great thread!! ;)

That by far, is the hottest, sexiest comment I have read today :p

I love that wet-sticky feeling on my skin, so just about anywhere. I love being able to see his throbbing cock while he strokes it over my face and/or breasts, though.

Cumming on the ass or tits is great as long as it is a big creamy load.

I remember jacking off onto this woman's ass after a good hour of foreplay. It was a great load. It puddled on her lower back, she looked over her shoulder at it, looked at me, and said, "god that is hot".

In her cupped hands

I have shot my load in womens cupped hands and watched them smile and gasp as the puddle forms. MMMMMMMM

Anywhere and Everywhere?

Do you mean like a cum shower, having a man kneel or stand over you, jacking his cock and squirting his hot load all over your naked body?

Last edited:
My GF loves to swallow and tells me so. So we just made a new rule. She has to swallow every time. I tell her when I'm ready and she dives down and sucks me as I cum and she moans while swallowing it. The second rule is that she has to get it all so if she misses any she has to lick it up. She hasn't broken the rule yet and just today we had a quickie in the living room and she made sure to lick the missed spurts off my abs. It was incredibly hot and I stayed hard not going down a bit from watching her. It was too bad she had to go back to work or I would have returned the favor with a lot more fucking.

Women who like to swallow and like the taste are the best women in the world in my book. It's so damn sexy! I love reading all the posts of women who are saying they enjoy it in their mouths and on their tongues. :)

CT

Back