GUNFIGHT! (número seis)

Lauren Hynde said:
Can we have the Gunfight tomorrow at 2:30 AM GMT? That's 9:30 PM EST

*Buffs off spurs and oils chaps - if I can catch them then takes a window seat in th saloon.*

Lauren Hynde said:
Can we have the Gunfight tomorrow at 2:30 AM GMT? That's 9:30 PM EST

Works for me as far as I know. If anything different should arise, I'll leave you word.

D.A.! Where are you? :mad:

I'll be ready to start the final gunfight at 9:30 PM EST, if both shooters make it here.

Lauren Hynde said:
D.A.! Where are you? :mad:

I'll be ready to start the final gunfight at 9:30 PM EST, if both shooters make it here.

Well 'Hot damn' and melt my butter
Redenbaucher ready!
that's slicker than lard on a door knob!

Ninja Nookie said:
Wouldn't you know it, I brought a knife to a Gun Fight.
just lOOkin

Long as ya come armed...can't be askin' more den dat...<g>

Um... wasn't this supposed to start half an hour ago? Hee... Or did I miss something?

~D.A.

Lauren Hynde said:
Sorry, guys, I had an emergency. Can we make it tomorrow at the same time? Please?

Saturday night is my time to go out with my wife...so it'd have to be later in the evening. And, even then, I'm not sure what time I'd be back to come in here

I'll be ready whenever, my schedule is open as my trip to NYC got postponed. Send me a PM when you get the details hacked out.

~D.A.

same bat time
same bat channel?

Da na na' na na' na Bat Man

need a hand?

Last edited:
*Walking between DA and Remec with the tape measure out... 5 & 12 & 2 on top, by 3 & 8......taking notes in my little book*

OK, which wood ya'all want? Oak? Mohagany? Oak? Cherry? Balsa?

Any of ya want to make a downpayment on a..... ahem.... retirement chest?.... c'mon... tis but $20.... help an old drunk carpenter out... puhlease!!!!!

I'll be here tommorow... if you want to secure a happier place in the next life.... Like I expressed before the previous shootout... I understand the Egyptian path of the dead, the place of Dead roads... I can help... trust me..... plus I need your downpayments to get drunk... ya know you want to help.

My Erotic Tale said:
ketchup

I mean ..anticipation!

<cues piano player>
<singing, only slightly offkey>
Procrastination...
Procrastina-a-ation...is making me late.
<smiles>
<bows>

Back