Halloween 2015 Challenge Rules & Discussion

you'll not be getting it back except on skewers, mind....

orright, mate? and hark at you showing off :D i've not got a word down yet :rolleyes:

Quality over quantity though, and since I have yet to write much of quality ever you're leagues ahead ;)

Im keen for skewered bbq goat leg, snap me off a piece of that!

Quality over quantity though, and since I have yet to write much of quality ever you're leagues ahead ;)

Im keen for skewered bbq goat leg, snap me off a piece of that!

yeah, see these seven-league boots? that's right, you can't - they don't exist, my li'l aussie buttercup :rolleyes:

ask the man with the bloody big knife and a huge grin on his face... i like to see a man happy in his work, but me thinks he's enjoying himself just a little tooooo much there!

yeah, see these seven-league boots? that's right, you can't - they don't exist, my li'l aussie buttercup :rolleyes:

ask the man with the bloody big knife and a huge grin on his face... i like to see a man happy in his work, but me thinks he's enjoying himself just a little tooooo much there!

Magenetron started it with the goat sacrifice thing

let's all blame magnetron *nods* i'm sure he's more than used to it, lol

:D Thanks for hosting Mag

i'll have mine at least a little cooked, thanks. no dripping blood for me!

Rare and well done in equal measures with a side of gore :rolleyes:
finished mine tonight

Mine might be too rare, even blue......jumped the goat...I mean gun and sent them in early.

Stale? Ooooooh nooooo! :eek:

Coming to a theatre near you.

The Silence Of The Goats

Bleat 5

I Know What You Did Last Summer With Those Goats

Killer Unicorn Goats From Outer Space

Goats Motel

I Was A Teenage Weregoat

No Sheep For The Wicked

Even though I said your entries must be Halloween themed, the following will also be accepted:

- anything that is really fucking creepy ( goes without saying this includes really creepy fucking )

- anything Autumn themed

- anything goat themed, especially involving cute 'lil inbred goats.

And .... don't be afraid to submit any older writings that were never commented on that you would like to have a fresh pair of eyes on.

Last edited:
Even though I said your entries must be Halloween themed, the following will also be accepted:

- anything that is really fucking creepy ( goes without saying this includes really creepy fucking )

- anything Autumn themed

And .... don't be afraid to submit any older writings that were never commented on that you would like to have a fresh pair of eyes on.
.. Would creepy fucking include vegetable sex? I'm not sure if that's covered in Lit's writing guidelines

Mine might be too rare, even blue......jumped the goat...I mean gun and sent them in early.

Stale? Ooooooh nooooo! :eek:
reported :eek:
Coming to a theatre near you.

The Silence Of The Goats

Bleat 5

I Know What You Did Last Summer With Those Goats

Killer Unicorn Goats From Outer Space

Goats Motel

I Was A Teenage Weregoat

No Sheep For The Wicked
heh

.. Would creepy fucking include vegetable sex? I'm not sure if that's covered in Lit's writing guidelines
i'm sure there's a niche market but.... ummmmnnn

- anything Autumn themed

Magnet , we have in India an Autumnal Festival called Navratri Garba Utsav which is a very rhythmic dance by men & women as a Homage to the Divine Feminine Force or Shakti [ Goddess is called Devi Ambe or Bhavani or Durga or even Sherawali ] . it is definitely Autumn themed but nuthin' remotely associated with Halloween . can I submit a poem on the Navratri Dance festival ??
regards,
ash9

- anything Autumn themed

Do i get bonus points if I can combine, halloween theme, fucking creepy, creepy fucking in autumn with a goat in it?

Magnet , we have in India an Autumnal Festival called Navratri Garba Utsav which is a very rhythmic dance by men & women as a Homage to the Divine Feminine Force or Shakti [ Goddess is called Devi Ambe or Bhavani or Durga or even Sherawali ] . it is definitely Autumn themed but nuthin' remotely associated with Halloween . can I submit a poem on the Navratri Dance festival ??
regards,
ash9

Even if it was a Bollywood number, I would accept it.

common Mag, I know you have at least 3 poems you can post, please, please, please with a vampire goat on top?

I see angelines i see gms i think I see harrys and a butters the rest no idea

Back