Halloween 2015 Challenge Rules & Discussion

I'm going to go way out on a limb here and suggest that #24 might possibly be Magnetron's.

22 sounds a little annie, possibly tess?

Beare and Deavon's green look like pointers

The dream/hallucination structure of #23 is intriguing. This may seem weird, but it reminded me of the film "Inception," particularly the way the El Dorado shows up in both realities.

pyewacket just might be you in disguise. *narrows eyes* :)

Everyone knows I love dogs! :D

Sure thing. I loved the word play in the last line, but hoo am I to judge?

that lets annie out too; she's dog people, wonder where she's off to?
Familiars come in many guises. No one said they couldn't bark, or change their skins under a hallowe'en moon... Seems I read a contest entry of similar content many moons ago.

what a spooktacula crop of poems :devil: keep 'em coming! and guessing's getting really hard!

I believe, after another careful reading of #9, that this could be GM as well. It's a very well crafted and evocatively creepy poem. I'm sure that somewhere T.S. Eliot is twitching uncomfortably.

I believe, after another careful reading of #9, that this could be GM as well. It's a very well crafted and evocatively creepy poem. I'm sure that somewhere T.S. Eliot is twitching uncomfortably.

I wish that was true, AH. I happen to know hoo it is by way of a PM, but I'm not letting the cat out of the bag.

My guess for author of #9 is butters. Two (probably not very good) reasons: It's all in lowercase, and butters tends to write entirely in lowercase, and the spelling of fetid is a British variant (or, the American spelling is, more likely, the variant).

Back