Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
Yes

I lick my wifes asshole everytime she lets me. I love pushing my tongue into her and feeling her relax and let me slide in. So far she has not returned the favor although she gets very close sometimes. Pm me to chat.

A little while after posting in this thread last night, we spent the better part of an hour rimming and tongue fucking each other's asses... we moved on to other things and all told, enjoyed each other's bodies for close to three hours. Afterwards, lying there spent and content, I told her again how much I enjoyed eating her ass... feeling her squirm and shake while sitting on my face... that I almost cum when I feel her ring squeeze around my tongue as she orgasms... she gave me a knowing smile and remarked that she loves how hard I get when I have my tongue in her ass. She thinks I get even more hard when she does it to me, and loves seeing my cock twitch and drip loads of precum while burying her tongue in me. We are perfect for each other :)

Yes I have and I enjoy it quite a bit. It is very sensuous to have my face buried between a woman's butt cheeks. Nice and warm and perhaps what I like about it so much is that it is just so extremely personal to both, and also a bit taboo. With that said cleanliness is very important. If there is any problem in this area I will definitely stay away, but when my girl is still fresh this is one of my favorite delicacies. Plus it is just extremely visually appealing, even more so I believe than your standard vaginal oral sex. I will say that I would be a bit more hesitant if a woman wanted to do this to me. Which has been done very briefly in the past. But if she really wanted to it would be fine, however I would make damn sure I was spick and span down there first.

I figure if you are going to lick ass, don't wash or rinse it first. Whats the point of diving into the rectal area only to be scared of a little bit of feces? Go all in or don't lick ass.

Wife rims me when I shave. Would love to have a guy sit on my face and let me do the same.

I have a few times, women and men and liked it. Not my fav but enjoy it in the momemnt

We always make sure to clean up first. We will tell each other it is not a good time if either of us aren't feeling our cleanest.

Yes. Although I prefer receiving, I'm more than happy to return the favour

I wish my wife would like to receive. The closest I've come might be a glancing lick when I heat her out. But I'd love it if she'd climb up on me and let me eat her out then slowly work forward until I eat her ass out. Maybe some day. Here's to hoping right?

asshole licking

I salivate just thinking about doing it.

Which is a good thing cause saliva comes in handy.

Anyone who wants to discuss more please do PM me about licking assholes. I have licked both sexes assholes and got mine licked by both too. divine pleasure and a gift from heaven.

I have done this as a tribute to the girl. If she is hot I will go down on her but if she is really hot I will lick their asshole.

Finally, I had a girl go crazy on my asshole. It was so satisfying. It was in Brazil. I tried to hook up a year later and she got married. Damn it. I was so in love.

A rimjob for her is a great follow-up to another wonderful form of foreplay: sharing the shower together *thumbs_up*

Back