Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
Yes...sucked her asshole till it started to respond...quiver ...and thrust out...when it softened enough...pushed my tongue in...the aroma and the taste is just divine...she squirms and moves her ass very seductively as we do this...

Yes and my wife loves it! Makes her squirm moan and gets her so wet it's dripping. I like it but she's only done it to me a handful of times.

I can honestly say no, I've never licked an asshole.

I've wanted to punch one on occasion before though, they had it coming.

Ooooh yes. I love eating ass and having my ass eaten. My wife absolutely loves it too

love doing it to my wife.... wish she would return the favour, as she loves it when I lick her ass and then fuck it.... love the smell of her crack, too....

I have not licked one....today.The day is young yet. Actually, it's been a little while since I've licked one or been licked on mine.

It's weird, as a bi guy, licking a woman's asshole is just about my favorite sexual act, and it's near the top of the list of the first things I think about sexually with a new partner. I just love it.

I've never been with a guy, but I rarely if ever fantasize about licking a guy there. There's no logical reason--it doesn't turn me off or anything, and I wouldn't refuse to do it to a guy, but it's just not a big desire.

As far as receiving, I'm kind of neutral about it---wouldn't refuse it, but wouldn't ask for it.

love doing it to my wife.... wish she would return the favour, as she loves it when I lick her ass and then fuck it.... love the smell of her crack, too....

My lady's scent drives me insane. I've been burying my face in her ass every morning for years. If I'm lucky, the scent stays with me for hours.

I also give her asshole a kiss each morning. She can actually make it kiss me back.

My lady's scent drives me insane. I've been burying my face in her ass every morning for years. If I'm lucky, the scent stays with me for hours.

I also give her asshole a kiss each morning. She can actually make it kiss me back.

If I ever find the right one and get married, that's my ultimate sexual dream. You are a lucky guy!

I should change my status from "No, but want to," to "Yes I have, and loved it."

It was a beautiful smooth male Asian bubble butt, perfectly clean with a pink asshole. I finally took the plunge and was glad to have done it.

Well a guy did lick me once and I quite liked it, but before he started I told him that I wouldn't do him in return.

I would open a business.
Girl's assholes licked free of charge.
I wouldn't make any money. But I wouldn't give a fuck.

Ladies,pm me if you want your assholes licked. Line forms to the right.

Just feasted on my wife's luscious little asshole a couple of days ago. She is squeamish about it, but she cums VERY fast when I do, and I can tell she enjoys it immensely. I think she is coming around to wanting me to do it more often. I can only hope!

I haven't done it like intentionally just for that reason. But if I'm giving head and go to lick his balls and go a bit too far back. I have that way. It's not so bad if he's clean and shaves. If I'm gonna do it while I'm going down on them, I prefer it with a girl. They usually don't have harry assholes lol

Personally I think slightly larger asses on woman are more enticing to go after... you can more easily bury your face between the cheeks. There is something extra nice about big soft cheeks...

Back