Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
I haven't done it like intentionally just for that reason. But if I'm giving head and go to lick his balls and go a bit too far back. I have that way. It's not so bad if he's clean and shaves. If I'm gonna do it while I'm going down on them, I prefer it with a girl. They usually don't have harry assholes lol

Gotta love a girl that doesn't have a hairy asshole.

I prefer to lick an arsehole when it's full of cum but have licked plenty that aren't, male and female. Best position is to be lying down and sat on so that l can get my tongue in deeper.

To me, licking assholes is like kissing. I'll try it on someone (male or female) and if there's no reaction, then we'll move on to other things. But if they act like they're enjoying it, then we have a new playground. And yes, I like having it done to me as well.

I would open a business.
Girl's assholes licked free of charge.
I wouldn't make any money. But I wouldn't give a fuck.

Ladies,pm me if you want your assholes licked. Line forms to the right.

Must bend over and spread cheeks.

Asshole

Yes, and my wife loves it! It just seems natural when she's laid out and spread for my lips and tongue

This is one of my favorite thugs to do. I love to lick her ass while she plays with her clit it gets me so hard.

just last night...and my ex-wife loved it. i think she uses me for my tongue;)

I've laid my tongue on four pretty assholes. My fiancee, my ex-girlfriend and two one night stands. ;)

Loved it

I had a kinky girlfriend who introduced me to this. She was all about ass play. It was at least once a week that I would lick her ass while she masturbated. She orgasmed every time and in a matter of minutes.

Dollie

Gotta love a girl that doesn't have a hairy asshole.
I don't think mine is hairy. I don't even have hair on my pussy.
Hubby won't lick my ass but other men have. I'd rather have other things licked.

Back