Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
Of course.....

When I am in sub sissy slut mode on a date with my gay cock. I am totally obedient.

I had to vote "yes and I liked it" but wasn't exactly true. Was eating my ex-wife and we were both super horny that day and for whatever reason I started to head south and when I first licked it she says "what are you doing" and shortly after OH FUCK...OH GOD....THIS IS MAKING ME SO HOT!

Did it a few more times but eventually the idea of what I was liking and what happens there started to bother me. Which I have to admit is hypocritical because I had a few woman's tongues IN my asshole! Fucking loved it!!!

I have done it to please my partner, but I don't love doing it. I don't mind mine being licked, sometimes I even love it, but then the sensation can become too ticklish and I need him to move on to other areas.

Once, and I was hooked, but she has never let me since, and it's not for a lack of trying.

yes i have,it is super.Key to it is being clean get your partner to do a good clean ,his or her hole then enjoy.
my ultimate fantasy is to lick my wife's butt hole while she getting fucked by a fat cock.

Only on special occasions. I'll move slowly from sucking and licking cock to tenderly licking balls, and then slowly back to the asshole. After a little bit of that, they tend not to be too shy about fingers in there either while I finish them in my mouth. I'll definitely swallow if they let me do that :devil:

Last edited:
Tongue Fucking

I luv to lick my wifes asshole whenever she lets me. I lick the rosebud gently and then push my tongue inside her. She loves it but wont say that she loves it. Pm me to chat.

I never have, nor do I ever want to lick an ass. I don't want anybody licking my ass. I once had a gf who tried. I let her get close, then I shat in her face. Last time she ever tried to lick my ass, but she loved the scat!

Indeed. She acted like she didn't like it but kept moving her body so my tongue would hit her asshole. Was a turn on.

I licked an ass recently, and his reaction is what made it awesome. It drove him wild. As for receiving... I'm actually not sure, haha. If I have it clearly didn't rock my world.

I have and I love it,I also love having mine licked. We don't it too often,depending on our mood but I love the way it feels!

You are right, what makes it hot, is the reaction to it, especially the first time you do it to someone. There is always a chance in doing that...and that makes it so frekin hot

I love giving and receiving I think it is best after a couple of drinks so everyone involved can relax and enjoy with no inhibitions.

yes

i love licking my female partners ass, so taboo and sexy

and of course i love having it done to me.

Yes. I'd say not everyone has been receptive...I've been kicked, once.

But it's sort of an essential want from her, and of course the best experience I've had was with someone who enjoyed it quite a bit. Always the "dessert" best saved for last, however. Hopefully very relaxing for her; some "afterglow" time.

And then brush my teeth. :D

Hello all, so my first post on Lit. My initiation into adulthood happended at the age of 21 in my college, where I woke up one day with my room mate licking my anus while I was asleep...now I am bi lady of 36 and love suking anus- men or women... and gettign licked too :) Nice being here.
Welcome to Lit! That is so Hott! I personally lick my wife's ass any chance I get...dirty or not I love her ass! I've only gotten mine licked, not enough times 😉 But, I love doing it ....one of My favourite things to do! I tyr to lick every Ass that I cum across😆

Welcome to Lit! That is so Hott! I personally lick my wife's ass any chance I get...dirty or not I love her ass! I've only gotten mine licked, not enough times 😉 But, I love doing it ....one of My favourite things to do! I tyr to lick every Ass that I cum across😆

yes i have done thins many times, men love this

Back