Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
Riddle me this Batman.. I eat at taco bell and get e coli, but run my tongue on that sweet rosebud and im ok ?

Riddle me this Batman.. I eat at taco bell and get e coli, but run my tongue on that sweet rosebud and im ok ?
I had a GF who is a MD, and she said that she had been involved in studying sexual practices in the lesbian community, and the number cases of sickness from licking ass is statistically insignificant. She did love to have her ass licked and tongue fucked, so there's that....

I’ve heard that your own is perfectly safe but maybe that’s not true in all cases. Typically I don’t go above Type 4 on the Bristol Stool Scale and so far so good.

I had a GF who is a MD, and she said that she had been involved in studying sexual practices in the lesbian community, and the number cases of sickness from licking ass is statistically insignificant. She did love to have her ass licked and tongue fucked, so there's that....
My wife and I have a long time FWB who is a Dr. She has said limit your tongue fucking to friends who have just showered and you should be ok. This same Dr has rimmed me and my wife many times as we have done to her. Great fun for all!

No and I don't see that ever happening. If that floats your boat have at it.

I lick my bf’s very frequently. At least once a week. I slurp, suck and try to probe it with my tongue but honestly it’s closed so tight it doesn’t really go inside. He likes the feeling, though.
He licks mine as well, especially as he loves anal sex.

So how many have you received and given? Were all good?
Yes I've done it to both wives and cpl girlfriends after..prolly at least 100;times and enjoyed it. They are apprehensive when you first start but after few minutes they are helping hold their own legs up and spread their cheeks so you can get more...I've never tried cramming my tongue in but you just do it nice and slow and lick to top her crack then down thru her pussy lips up to her clitty and spend extra time there then slowly back down to her pretty little pink bottom hole....I've had them orgasm many times just by going slow and making sure I am making it as pleasurable to her...she is the only queen in the world and you make her feel like it and I guarantee. She will take good care of you. Lol

I have not done it a lot but love it, the slightly taboo feeling and the effect on a girl who loves it is incredibly sexy for me, so yes pm if you like to explore this !

Currently, I'm dating a 56yr young mom, daaaaamn, she's neva had enough & bucket list has been pretty long. We've smashed through 90% of the list & she loves evrythang ass. At 1st she was sceptical and hesitant, but now.... boy o boy. She's a milf on fire. I'm 45 and many a tym, she leaves me totally breathless is evry sense of the word. She admit, she cant go with out ass at all, be it rim, poke, tease, slam, u name it, we've done it alot. At present, we're having the time of our lives

Last edited:
gape

best to tongue fuck a gaping asshole that has recently been fucked, forced ex to go ass to mouth last time I fucked her ass. She was not pleased.
I have never licked ass yet, but had it done to me twice, and both times it left me feeling like i want to have my virgin ass fucked. the first couldn't get hard, and second had a huge cock that we both knew i couldn't take. so the next time i get licked, I'm hoping to lose my virginity also

hoping to find someone in central Fl. that really enjoys giving, I want a long slow session

It started with her telling me to rub her ass, I massaged and she would moan a little, I decided to kiss my way down her back, kissing her ass cheeks my thumbs would continue to massage closer to her rose bud. I then let my tongue wonder to her hole and she let out a gasp and moan of pleasure. I was surprised she let me rim her. I continued to invade her hole as she lightly humped my tongue. After a while I kissed my way back up and proceeded to fuck her ass while rubbing her clit. She came hard and loud,

Back