Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
And did you like it?
I love licking ass. I first tried it in college. My girlfriend at the time got dripping wet every time I licked her pussy. One afternoon I noticed her pussy juice had run down over her asshole making it wet and glistening. I moved my tongue to her asshole and started lapping. She immediately grabbed my head and moved it back to her clit. I always regretted not talking to her about it. Not long after I took advantage of the wetness on her asshole by inserting a finger just as she was about to cum. She had the most intense orgasm I had ever seen up to that point. It would have been another time to bring up how good licking her ass could feel, but I did not. My wife does not like having her ass licked, unfortunately. In the last 10 years I have met with three guys who wanted me to rim them. Two had never had it done and loved it. The last guy's wife used to do it and he loves it. It made him so incredibly hard that it was difficult for me to suck his entire cock. I prefer to rim women, but I would never turn down the opportunity to rim a guy. I hope to find more first timers who haven't experienced it yet, but want to.

Never been lucky enough to lick or play with a ladies tight little hole. Been married now for a long time an she said a Big No. So Im still without ever getting to experence the pleasure of finding out the pleasure of the little hole.
Same boat, but I keep trying to get there "accidentally"

I pride myself on how good I am at this. I’ve only ever done it with two women. With both of them it became part of our regular routine - and our favourite part of it. Rimming a woman is amazing.

If you eat Pussy you have to eat that Chocolate Starfish dig your nose in there, Fuck her with that Tongue,if she doesn't like she will,or call next

I’m craving the taste of my wife’s ass. I will be begging her to let me worship her ass and pussy tonight
she wasn't in the mood last night so I went to bed with a raging hard on and now Im stroking my cock this morning thinking about tongue fucking her ass. God I hope she lets me bury my face and tongue in her ass tonight. I want to lick her ass and pussy all night and make her cum on my face....

she wasn't in the mood last night so I went to bed with a raging hard on and now Im stroking my cock this morning thinking about tongue fucking her ass. God I hope she lets me bury my face and tongue in her ass tonight. I want to lick her ass and pussy all night and make her cum on my face....
Nothing sweeter…

Back