Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
88% in the pole say they have!! Wow!! I have too and it drives me over the edge when done to me! 😲
Mmmm I must admit i love doing it and at the same time pushing my thumb inside her pussy and massaging her clit and mound, could be too much going on for some, but it works for me and the few lovely ladies who have been up for it!

Yes, licked my wife’s beautiful tight ass many a times…laying on her belly with her hips up so I could bury my tongue deep, sitting reverse on my face while I stroked and of course in a 69….I always came so easily and hard. I only wish I would have came on her ass and continued. Found a nice video of a couple in a 69 and she spits his cum in her palm and then putting it on her ass so they can both enjoy.

I love to lick and I ask her to push out which is perfect to see her pinkish sphincter

It doesn’t happen often but when my wife has had one too many drinks she asks for the nasty. She draws her legs back towards her shoulders and I explore her hole with my tongue. She enjoys a good tongue fucking before I fuck her ass. For a petite woman she can take my hard cock in her ass with ease.

I recently started going through my memories trying to figure out how many asses I've licked. Nine women, one man. One chick I picked up in a bar by telling her I wanted to eat her ass. Great night.

I love to eat female ass. My wife was prudish about it until recent years; now she loves it, thank goodness.

Oddly, despite the fact that I am also an avid cocksucker, I have no desire to eat man ass. Go figure.

I also love to eat a woman's asshole, something so naughty but intimate about it, and openness and trust on the ladies part - I'm always rock hard and leaking precum while I do!!

What time is it - 9:52? Oh, yes.. I should be doing it within the next hour or so..

Seriously, any time we have sex it's part of the routine. C'mon, it's just skin - so It cleans up with soap and water, or an anti-bacterial wipe, like any other body part. So I have no reluctance to do it whatsoever.

As I told her, it's the most intimate thing I can think of doing. Plus, it's a bit less intimidating to decode than a vagina.

It doesn't make her cum, but it makes her moan which is cause to include it every time.

I love to put my tongue in a womans asshole, licking it, see it twitching...I love to finger and fuck womens ass too. Hmmmm lovely

And did you like it?
I’ve never licked an asshole, but my first lover licked my asshole and it was the most intense pleasure I’ve ever experienced. She was sucking my cock when she pulled my cock out of her mouth and running her tongue down the shaft, pulled my ass cheeks apart and slid her tongue in my ass. At first I felt a shudder and kind of gasped when she slid her tongue in. Then much to my surprise I was soon moaning and the most intense orgasm of my life ripped through my body as I started to tremble and quake. I started to squirt precum all over my chest as my body continued to shake. The orgasm was so intense, I would submit to it again in a heartbeat.

I thought about this thread last night.

I took a Bourbon with me (neat - no ice) as my wife and I headed upstairs to fool around. ..I asked her to get into Happy Puppy pose (Yoga position), then drizzled a bit of it down from the top of her butt crack. ..Then I orally ravished her. I had done this before but it had been quite a while.

The only thing better than eating her pert little asshole is doing it when it tastes like Woodford Reserve Kentucky Bourbon. Highly recommended :)

Last edited:
Back