Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
Yes and loved it. I came while licking hands free. That pissed her off because I was so limp and could not fuck her like a man. She eventually cut me off from licking her as I craved it but could not fivk after draining my cum

Yes and loved it. I came while licking hands free. That pissed her off because I was so limp and could not fuck her like a man. She eventually cut me off from licking her as I craved it but could not fivk after draining my cum
Her loss she missed out

Yes, I have licked and enjoyed several women's assholes.....and recently a tongued the ass of a nice gentleman
As a bi bottom I have only licked women’s holes but have had several tops go down on my ass. It is an intimate and pleasurable experience.

My wife is an outdoor worker, a gardener, so she comes home from work, sweaty and very “flavorful.”

I love to eat her cunt and her asshole when she’s like this, and sometimes I ask her if she’s ready for me when she comes home.

Admittedly, he doesn’t love me to tongue in her asshole when she’s yucky like that, but I find it quite a turn on. Mmmm, her smell.

She much prefers taking a shower so that she’s clean down there…

I've had my tongue in my wife's ass many times while I was down on her. Loved every minute of it and loved what it did to her. Unfortunately, I've never had the favor returned by her or anyone else.

My wife is an outdoor worker, a gardener, so she comes home from work, sweaty and very “flavorful.”

I love to eat her cunt and her asshole when she’s like this, and sometimes I ask her if she’s ready for me when she comes home.

Admittedly, he doesn’t love me to tongue in her asshole when she’s yucky like that, but I find it quite a turn on. Mmmm, her smell.

She much prefers taking a shower so that she’s clean down there…
Many times when my wife came home from work I would follow her into the bedroom and pull up her skirt, peel down her pantyhose and panties, her protesting a little, telling me she was dirty, sweaty, I'd lick and tongue fuck her ass and pussy for hours.

Never been lucky enough to lick or play with a ladies tight little hole. Been married now for a long time an she said a Big No. So Im still without ever getting to experence the pleasure of finding out the pleasure of the little hole.

Never been lucky enough to lick or play with a ladies tight little hole. Been married now for a long time an she said a Big No. So Im still without ever getting to experence the pleasure of finding out the pleasure of the little hole.
Maybe next time you go down on her, accidentally drag your tongue too far south of her lips. You'll both know immediately if she has a change of heart.

I have before and I think it's something I will do again soon; anything to make her writhe and moan...

I've also been on the recieving end, which wasn't bad either.

Back