Hip-Hop Poet Names

Maria2394 said:
anna, you so f'in funnay, gurl. I gots one fo' Tath.

T- gat and the monkey funk. Maybe not hip hop, but shure had me gigglin. ;)

and Flyguy, you gots yours already, Fly, you da man;)

Angeline, ohh, sweet A, oh she soo sweet :heart: ( i hear ya sayin, yeah, I gots yo sweet right here gurl, hehe)

Jenny- D ( as in da dommie mommy)

I actually had a short name when I was a teenaged gangster running with the bros and the convicts, it was Bo. just plain ol, dull assed Bo :D
Yeah, you my bitch, PrettyBoPeep!
-SugarFly
:heart:

Rybka said:
Do a Google search. There are plenty of Hip Hop name generating out there.

Ole Fish-Eye

Now there was an idea....

King Biggie Z, now that be me ;)

and for my blues name...

Sleepy Eyes Bailey

Last edited:
flyguy69 said:
Yeah, you my bitch, PrettyBoPeep!
-SugarFly
:heart:

you spelled Sugar right, so it's wrong. :)

Suga.....Sugah....Shuga....

isn't that the way it works with homeboyz?

PatCarrington said:

Yep.

He should be ShugaFlI. :)

PatCarrington said:

Damn. Another career option crossed off!

One of the funniest sidebar article teasers from The Onion a few years back referenced a name change by P. Diddy. It was titled "Sean Coombs changes name to P. Puff Diddley Dang Doofus"

flyguy69 said:
Damn. Another career option crossed off!

One of the funniest sidebar article teasers from The Onion a few years back referenced a name change by P. Diddy. It was titled "Sean Coombs changes name to P. Puff Diddley Dang Doofus"

how great is The Onion!!

those of you who don't know what it is, find out.

in new york, you can pick them up free on street corners. they profit from the advertising. the street version is 10 times as thick, and a must-read every single week. :) there is no better humor anywhere today.

PatCarrington said:
how great is The Onion!!

those of you who don't know what it is, find out.

in new york, you can pick them up free on street corners. they profit from the advertising. the street version is 10 times as thick, and a must-read every single week. :) there is no better humor anywhere today.
It actually started as a campus newspaper in Madison, WI. It is now distributed in Madison, Chicago, New York and Minneapolis. And Denver, I think.
Their day in the sun had to be when Chinese media, thinking they were a real newspaper, picked up a story that the U.S. Congress was degotiating for a new Capitol building like sports teams do for stadiums, and was threatening to relocate to another state.

Also when a newspaper in Tennesee picked an article about a USDA plan to redraw the food pyramid to include a catagory called "Fixin's"

Last edited:
I hereby sacrifice myself on the altar of hip-hop namedom, having neither a blues monica nor a hip-hop label, I'm feeling deprived - or depraved - one of those.

Doooooooo me.

:D

OH!! oh oh!! Angeline!! post my favorite poem of yours, please? you know which one, sista fista, it would be so perfect here :D

ShugaFly, I love the name you gave me, I be yo byatch, babee,!!! :)

Tristesse said:
I hereby sacrifice myself on the altar of hip-hop namedom, having neither a blues monica nor a hip-hop label, I'm feeling deprived - or depraved - one of those.

Doooooooo me.

Oooh, bend over, Lil' T-grrrl! :kiss:

Tristesse said:

Doooooooo me.

hmm, Tess, I think you must make your own blues name cause you have to choose an infirmity, and thats kinda personal, but ask angeline cause she be the blues queen. But you can be Twistin' Tess, who wind you into a whirl with her rhymes, she gets yo body thumpin with her lo-down, hip and jive, twist me some ryhme, sister Twistin-Tess ;)

Maria2394 said:
OH!! oh oh!! Angeline!! post my favorite poem of yours, please? you know which one, sista fista, it would be so perfect here :D

ShugaFly, I love the name you gave me, I be yo byatch, babee,!!! :)
Sista Fista is a good name, too, but it makes me squirm in my chair.

flyguy69 said:
It actually started as a campus newspaper in Madison, WI. It is now distributed in Madison, Chicago, New York and Minneapolis. And Denver, I think.
Their day in the sun had to be when Chinese media, thinking they were a real newspaper, picked up a story that the U.S. Congress was degotiating for a new Capitol building like sports teams do for stadiums, and was threatening to relocate to another state.

Also when a newspaper in Tennesee picked an article about a USDA plan to redraw the food pyramid to include a catagory called "Fixin's"

i didn't know it started in madison.

i have been reading it, cover to cover, for years.

i first saw one of their calendars. it had a picture of jesus, halo and all, in a new york knicks uniform slamming a basketball over the top of a stunned shaquille o'neill.

the caption was : Christ goes to the well and uncorks his fabled "ascension dunk."

:)

PatCarrington said:

i first saw one of their calendars. it had a picture of jesus, halo and all, in a new york knicks uniform slamming a basketball over the top of a stunned shaquille o'neill.

the caption was : Christ goes to the well and uncorks his fabled "ascension dunk."

I heard the Knicks traded Jesus 'cause he had a bad year and the fans were booing him.

PatCarrington said:

There was also a good one about Jesus converting to Islam.

Their strength has been their willingness to push the envelope of taste, sometimes to the breaking point! When Mother Theresa died (just after Princess Di) they reported that Elton John had reworked a song for her funeral, too. He sang "The Bitch is Back (at the right hand of God)" They took some heat for that one!

flyguy69 said:
Oooh, bend over, Lil' T-grrrl! :kiss:

I think your christening technique is gonna hurt so I'm going with Maria.

Maria2394 said:
hmm, Tess, I think you must make your own blues name cause you have to choose an infirmity, and thats kinda personal, but ask angeline cause she be the blues queen. But you can be Twistin' Tess, who wind you into a whirl with her rhymes, she gets yo body thumpin with her lo-down, hip and jive, twist me some ryhme, sister Twistin-Tess ;)

I like the sound of Sister Twistin' Tess - how 'bout Big Momma Menstrual Cramps for my blues name? That kind of infirmity?

*Catbabe* said:
I heard the Knicks traded Jesus 'cause he had a bad year and the fans were booing him.

you HAVE been to new york. :)

savior or no savior, you have to keep your stat line up or you're outta here. :cool:

even god is entitled to a bad year, you would think.....he's had a few....not in the big apple, though.

i think they traded him to toronto. they sure know how to hurt a guy. not only is it hell, but cold to boot.

:kiss:

flyguy69 said:
There was also a good one about Jesus converting to Islam.

Their strength has been their willingness to push the envelope of taste, sometimes to the breaking point! When Mother Theresa died (just after Princess Di) they reported that Elton John had reworked a song for her funeral, too. He sang "The Bitch is Back (at the right hand of God)" They took some heat for that one!

they understand the value of irreverence.

and they have guts.

it's a good combination. :)

Tristesse said:
I think your christening technique is gonna hurt so I'm going with Maria.

I like the sound of Sister Twistin' Tess - how 'bout Big Momma Menstrual Cramps for my blues name? That kind of infirmity?
How about Brown Daddy Coffee Spew for mine? :D

PatCarrington said:
they understand the value of irreverence.

and they have guts.

it's a good combination. :)
BTW, I love your sig line-- it is a great way to keep up with your finished work.

I am going to be in Clean Sheets tomorrow. The website.

Lauren Hynde said:
Yo :cool:

- Missy Vanilla B-Hynde

You have the advantage of a suggestive last name - a fact I only just now realised.

I hope you're insured, flyblow. :p

PatCarrington said:
you HAVE been to new york. :)

savior or no savior, you have to keep your stat line up or you're outta here. :cool:

even god is entitled to a bad year, you would think.....he's had a few....not in the big apple, though.

i think they traded him to toronto. they sure know how to hurt a guy. not only is it hell, but cold to boot.

:kiss:

I have been to Shea Stadium when the Mets were playing the Yankees. :) I don't remember much of the game because I was too busy watching the fighting and yelling in the stands. :devil:

(And yes I am aware that I just switched to baseball...no comments about women mixing up touchdowns and homeruns etc...)

Toronto huh? Poor Jesus. The Raptors need more than a few miracles. ;)

flyguy69 said:
BTW, I love your sig line-- it is a great way to keep up with your finished work.

I am going to be in Clean Sheets tomorrow. The website.

i figured since i'm not posting here any more, i'd link the journals that have websites. many still don't, which is a bit surprising.

congrats. your work deserves it. :) there are more to come, i'm sure.

Back