Hip-Hop Poet Names

WickedEve said:
crying works. "I'm a single mother trying to feed her children by using her dell computer! Ohhhh, what am going to do if you don't fix this piece of junk!" *weeping* *more weeping* "Okay, you bastards! I'm an ebayer! I have international customers and I'll make sure they all know about dell!" *weeping or flirting, depending on who I'm talking with* "I told my mom about this and even she's mad at dell." Yes, I tried all of this. Monday morning, my voice was fading and I sounded as though I was about to just faint away, when some kind gentleman said he'd pay for everything. He didn't say dell. He said he would pay. Hmmm... Then offered to put extra parts in it. Hmmm... Do you remember anyone by the name of lumpkin at dell? He said "It's Lumpkin like pumpkin." Anyway, the guy showed up today (after more problems). I had on my short shorts. Some girl called and said she was coming to fix it. I changed into a long skirt. Then a guy called and said he was coming instead. I put the shorts back on. I know. I'm mental.

What's a shizzle?

I don't know what a shizzle is. It was in your pimp name. I'll ask ee; he teaches me what all sorts of interesting words mean.

As far as Dell, I'm amazed you talked to people you could understand...

*Catbabe* said:
That's better than my current nic ;) I may adopt that. Of course nobody will remember that. Maybe I should just go with, *The Infrequent Poster formerly known as Catbabe*. 'Cause that's so much shorter. ;)

I really liked it. I had to try a few times to get a good one. lol.

Angeline said:
I don't know what a shizzle is. It was in your pimp name. I'll ask ee; he teaches me what all sorts of interesting words mean.

As far as Dell, I'm amazed you talked to people you could understand...
My pimp name?
Understand? Well... it appears that I insulted this perfectly delightful man from India, and he said, "I was going to help you but now I will transfer you to my manager." At least, I think that's what he said. The manager was delightful too. He was the pumpkin guy.

WickedEve said:
My pimp name?
Understand? Well... it appears that I insulted this perfectly delightful man from India, and he said, "I was going to help you but now I will transfer you to my manager." At least, I think that's what he said. The manager was delightful too. He was the pumpkin guy.

did the pumpkin guy take that picture?

i'm not surprised that your computer is working just fine and dandy now.

some things just make sense, y'know. :)

WickedEve said:
My pimp name?

Actually I did know a guy that people called Lumpkin, but it was a long time ago and had absolutely nothing to do with Dell. Never mind.

PatCarrington said:
did the pumpkin guy take that picture?

i'm not surprised that your computer is working just fine and dandy now.

some things just make sense, y'know. :)
The photo is like that "half full or half empty" question. Am I pulling them down, or pulling them up? It really makes you think, doesn't it?

Can my hip hop name be Queen Pantytifah? I will write poetry about my panties, which is actually what I wrote back in 2001, and I had a panty following.

Angeline said:
Actually I did know a guy that people called Lumpkin, but it was a long time ago and had absolutely nothing to do with Dell. Never mind.
I'm going to start calling bob bob that name--Lumpkin. Or lump lump. I can write sad poetry about how lump lump got squished on that old country road.

Angeline said:
PatCarrington
Stealth Maestro Carrington Love

:p

omg these are just too good!

I think there is one too many names in these

peace out

Devious Honey Anna Loco

Tricky honey Anna

although the loco I thinks fits the best

if the crazies fits wears em

I eat electricity

I got distracted

I found my Pokemon name:

Eechu

You live in the lakes of Asia, and your diet consists mostly of rocks, daisies and green tea.

Characteristics
(Combat and Non-combat)
You have a winning smile. You have ten-inch claws. You can resist force bolts. You can throw fire. You can eat electricity.

Yo! Reverend Tristesse Kicks. Where's ma grrrls? Ah wanna absolve they.

Angeline said:

Willy Lump Lump
i'm sure no one remembers that name..we used to call a few people that around town

oh pumpkins..yes
One Halloween my father somehow got hold of this huge role of corrugated bright orange cardboard stuff.
It was for window displays or something.
anyway he make a " jack o lantern" costume for me for trick or treat.
but can I just be a jack o lantern?
Nooooooooo
everyone thinks I'm " the great pumpkin" from Charlie Brown.
That only took 10 years or so to live down.
:rolleyes:

Tathagata

Mack Master Tatha Flash

I dig the " mack" names
I always wanted to be a daddy mack or mack daddy or something

Professor Truth 4degrees Shmoove

haha. pimp name generator. what a concept.

Tathagata said:
Tathagata

Mack Master Tatha Flash

I dig the " mack" names
I always wanted to be a daddy mack or mack daddy or something

:D

I think it's you baby. All you.

I was never a pumpkin for Halloween. I was usually a beatnik, complete with beard and mustache drawn on with my mother's eyebrow pencil.

Beatnik. Somehow so appropriate and predicative. :rolleyes:

the great pimpin pumpkin?

I was only a pumpkin when I was 7 months pregnant with a bit orange shirt with a felt face hot glued on. Belly did the rest

then I just went goth motorcycle bitch with a collar and a chain black sprayed hair nails lipstick leather skirt punk some kind of variation of the above.

now I just go every year as some kind of mix between leapord and cheetah

:cattail:

drives my man crazy walkin the streets behind me, following the tail,

and in combination with the candy stolen from the kids baskets, damn watch out

I think I need to go dig out the costume
:catroar:

Last edited:
Maria2394 said:
OH!! oh oh!! Angeline!! post my favorite poem of yours, please? you know which one, sista fista, it would be so perfect here :D

ShugaFly, I love the name you gave me, I be yo byatch, babee,!!! :)

I just saw this. Fly, this poem was written about a particularly gross ad that used to appear here on top of the new poems page, or worse yet, I'd write this love poem and the ad would be at the top of my poem's page. I remember it used to bug the hell out of smithpeter, too. lol.

Sista Fista

Hey Sista Fista?

take out that fist
we readin poems here
we gettin pissed

Go wash that hand
try to understand
who we are

Poets dammit!
we try to make art
talk truth
show beauty

Now who wants that
marred by you

in the
background

writhing

rammajammin
your booty?

Rybka, I think you need a better hip hop name so I found this one for you--

Macktastic Fish Clinton

(I guess that last part is for George Clinton...Bill's not too hip hop)

Angeline said:
Rybka, I think you need a better hip hop name so I found this one for you--

Macktastic Fish Clinton

(I guess that last part is for George Clinton...Bill's not too hip hop)

Better than "Macktastic Fish Gore" ! :D
"Macktastic Fishbush"? :)

flyguy69 said:
Sounds like a top-shelf brand of chum.

:D <----------------------- light bulb goes off over head

Wait. What am I saying? I don't want to sell chum. ewwww.

But I think "Rybka's Macktastic Fish Gore" sounds verrrry marketable...some people buy that stuff, right fly?

Angeline said:
:D <----------------------- light bulb goes off over head

Wait. What am I saying? I don't want to sell chum. ewwww.

But I think "Rybka's Macktastic Fish Gore" sounds verrrry marketable...some people buy that stuff, right fly?
Not fly fishermen. We would give it a pretentious name and charge a lot more.

Back