Hip-Hop Poet Names

Tristesse said:
In my bookmarks - Onion Even Canuckians can enjoy.

Canuckians: those hailing from the country of Canuckistan, the evil arctic-like semi-communist country north of the U.S.

*Catbabe* said:
I have been to Shea Stadium when the Mets were playing the Yankees. :) I don't remember much of the game because I was too busy watching the fighting and yelling in the stands. :devil:

(And yes I am aware that I just switched to baseball...no comments about women mixing up touchdowns and homeruns etc...)

Toronto huh? Poor Jesus. The Raptors need more than a few miracles. ;)

after you spend a few years in ny, you learn to tell the difference between fighting and FIGHTING. :)

are they scoring basketball in touchdowns now? :cool:

*Catbabe* said:
Canuckians: those hailing from the country of Canuckistan, the evil arctic-like semi-communist country north of the U.S.

............where dirt roads and beavers rule. :cool:

*Catbabe* said:
:rolleyes:

I am giving you a very New York-like finger right now. Can you see it? :p

not only can i see it, but such proper placement is making me squirm. ;)

PatCarrington said:
............where dirt roads and beavers rule. :cool:

You better never try to cross the border, C-Paddy :cool: ....I have had a little talk with them about your 'attitude' towards Canada. ;)

*Catbabe* said:
You better never try to cross the border, C-Paddy :cool: ....I have had a little talk with them about your 'attitude' towards Canada. ;)

i can see you with a flute, your band of wild-eyed beavers behind you kicking up dust and pebbles as you play "Hail Canada," and charge.

what a nightmare....

PatCarrington said:
i can see you with a flute, your band of wild-eyed beavers behind you kicking up dust and pebbles as you play "Hail Canada," and charge.

what a nightmare....

We seem to have different visions. :rolleyes:

I was thinking more of a border offficer named Boris who was built like a brick wall with a penchant for intensely searching people named Patrick. :devil:

*Catbabe* said:
We seem to have different visions. :rolleyes:

I was thinking more of a border offficer named Boris who was built like a brick wall with a penchant for intensely searching people named Patrick. :devil:

that's even uglier.

you guys need spring bad up there, don't you. ;)

flyguy69 said:
BTW, I love your sig line-- it is a great way to keep up with your finished work.

I am going to be in Clean Sheets tomorrow. The website.

yes!! congrats :) I tried to answer your PM, but my screen freezes, so thank you for the note, much apreciated:heart:

ps,. PatC, LOVED your work in Clean Sheets. I left a comment on the board... :) a while back, in fact

Maria2394 said:
ps,. PatC, LOVED your work in Clean Sheets. I left a comment on the board... :) a while back, in fact

i just read it now! thanks, maria.

i didn't even know they had a comment board. :cool:

looking forward to your poem, and your daughter's story, at thieves. :)

:rose:

Tristesse said:
Me neither - can you tell me where is it, please?

:)

t,

on the bottom of each person's poems ( or stories ), there is a link to 'public comments'.

:rose:

flyguy69 said:
BTW, I love your sig line-- it is a great way to keep up with your finished work.

I am going to be in Clean Sheets tomorrow. The website.

Congrats!

Sugah fly!

Shoof lie

Hee Hee

I found a "Pimp Name" Generator Site:

Big Playah Angeline Flava

:D

:confused:

Angeline said:
I found a "Pimp Name" Generator Site:

Big Playah Angeline Flava

:confused:

you're going to have to make drastic changes to your av library.

red riding hood and the dandelion just won't cut it, big playah flava. :rolleyes:

Oh my God, this is fun. I entered a few other names:

Wicked Eve
Trick Magnet Wicked Shizzle

Eagleyez
Mr. White Chocolate Eagleyez Flow

Tathagata
Mack Master Tatha Flash

Neonurotic
Bishop Don Nurotic Fresh

and for our beloved thread starter:

Annaswirls
Devious Honey Anna Loco

LOL!

Here's the site

PatCarrington said:
you're going to have to make drastic changes to your av library.

red riding hood and the dandelion just won't cut it, big playah flava. :rolleyes:

PatCarrington
Stealth Maestro Carrington Love

:p

You're right, Pat. It's not me. I'll use this one instead:

Reverend A. Sweetness

Ghetto Fabulous maria Clinton

umm, that sounds more like a shopaholic nuns name to me :p

but, now that Im related, sorta, to Bill, maybe we can have arkinsaw cousin sex :D

Angeline said:
Oh my God, this is fun. I entered a few other names:

Wicked Eve
Trick Magnet Wicked Shizzle

Eagleyez
Mr. White Chocolate Eagleyez Flow

Tathagata
Mack Master Tatha Flash

Neonurotic
Bishop Don Nurotic Fresh

and for our beloved thread starter:

Annaswirls
Devious Honey Anna Loco

LOL!

Here's the site

Okay, what's going on now. I just got back online after days of threatening dell, crying to dell employees, bitching on the dell forum, and flirting with the guy who was finally paid to come to my house and fix my damn dell computer!!! But I GOT THE JOB DONE--the bastard is working and it didn't cost me a penny. :D

Okay, what's going on now?

WickedEve said:
Okay, what's going on now. I just got back online after days of threatening dell, crying to dell employees, bitching on the dell forum, and flirting with the guy who was finally paid to come to my house and fix my damn dell computer!!! But I GOT THE JOB DONE--the bastard is working and it didn't cost me a penny. :D

Okay, what's going on now?

I have nothing to do with Dell anymore, Shizzle.

;)

Angeline said:
I have nothing to do with Dell anymore, Shizzle.

;)
crying works. "I'm a single mother trying to feed her children by using her dell computer! Ohhhh, what am going to do if you don't fix this piece of junk!" *weeping* *more weeping* "Okay, you bastards! I'm an ebayer! I have international customers and I'll make sure they all know about dell!" *weeping or flirting, depending on who I'm talking with* "I told my mom about this and even she's mad at dell." Yes, I tried all of this. Monday morning, my voice was fading and I sounded as though I was about to just faint away, when some kind gentleman said he'd pay for everything. He didn't say dell. He said he would pay. Hmmm... Then offered to put extra parts in it. Hmmm... Do you remember anyone by the name of lumpkin at dell? He said "It's Lumpkin like pumpkin." Anyway, the guy showed up today (after more problems). I had on my short shorts. Some girl called and said she was coming to fix it. I changed into a long skirt. Then a guy called and said he was coming instead. I put the shorts back on. I know. I'm mental.

What's a shizzle?

Angeline said:
Here *cat* I did your name--

Ghetto Fabulous C. Love

:kiss:

That's better than my current nic ;) I may adopt that. Of course nobody will remember that. Maybe I should just go with, *The Infrequent Poster formerly known as Catbabe*. 'Cause that's so much shorter. ;)

Back