Holding poems up to the light, then beating them senseless.

You're not a Klein Bottle, smithpeter... I always thought those to be fascinating from the mathmatical and espacial projecting points of view, but they lack the poetical purity and beauty of a well defined Möbius Strip. :rose:

You're a Möbius Strip.

Lauren

I think that's the most romantic thing I've ever heard a woman say to a man. Do you mind if I borrow that line?

Thank you WE and smithpeter.
That was an intriguing interview. :)

Glad you enjoyed it debx. Isn't that smithpeter a character?! lol I had a ball interviewing the guy.

Lauren, do you want borrow the poem or my panties? :D

Red, now that I've finally been a good girl and taken care of my interview obligations, will you stop picking on me? Besides, now you need to ride sp's ass about interviewing someone. (try not to enjoy that too much) :devil:

I'd rather ride your ass . . .

Great interview, Eve. Love ya. Actually, both smithpeter and WriterDom are on the hook to do interviews now. So whoever wants to go first can just jump in there . . . There's plenty of good poets here who haven't been done yet, but if anyone wants any suggestions, daughter is kinda "owed" an interview, since she did one, but hasn't been interviewed yet herself (hint, hint).

if daughter has time, I think sp or WD would do a great job interviewing her.

Another person I'd like to see interviewed is Judo.

congratulations W.E.

You win a prize!

I have contacted Judo and she has consented to be interviewed. At the moment I am studying her work and will be asking questions soon.
Eve, you may choose your prize. Either what I am holding in my pocket or what is behind the curtain where Carol is standing.

prize?/ i wanna prize too!! please?/ i'll pick what's behind door no.3.....

Lauren

I think this cracker jack is hiding the prize, because I checked peter's pockets and they appeared empty.

Re: Lauren

WickedEve said:
I think this cracker jack is hiding the prize, because I checked peter's pockets and they appeared empty.

boy does that bring back mammories, I mean memories. I just had some of Jack's crackers the other day and all I got was a damn sticker the size of a postage stamp.
remember the old days when out would pop Jeeps and exotic dancers with beads?

smithpeter

Well golly gosh, the best I ever got was a plastic toy.
Now about my prize... does it require batteries? It's own generator?

well..in my humble opinion oh wicked one ..thoose kind of prizes are generall the BEST.. {wicked grin}..he he i wouldnt mind having one of THOSE prizes myself ...

dreamangel_49801 said:
well..in my humble opinion oh wicked one ..thoose kind of prizes are generall the BEST.. {wicked grin}..he he i wouldnt mind having one of THOSE prizes myself ...

use caution in what you choose, it may turn out to be some old worn out one purchased at a garage sale with little life left in and the smell of newness wearing thin.

smithpeter.... dont worry my friend i am very careful about things like that and..i never throw caution{grins}..thank-you for caring and sharing tho..ok?/
much love....:rose:

Feel free, Lauren. (Hmmm...not much there. An old notepad and a couple of floppy discs. What's this sticky stuff in the corner? Hey, little help, hand me a sponge and cleanser.)

SP, you've been studying for a couple weeks now. When does this questioning thing get under way?

;)
- Judo

Last edited:
Not long, Judo

Sorry for the wait. Life is complicated sometimes.:)

Last edited:
Sometime this millenium?

Uhhh . . . so how's that interview thingie going there, SP? And WriterDom, you're not off the hook either . . .

Redwave, maybe you need to give smithpeter a spanking for being such naughty boy and making us wait so long.

Enjoyment, in the end, is two fold.
Interview is being edited.
Have no fear.
sp

Back