Homemade treasures

Limbhugger said:

Another idea is copper. If your boy can (or learn to, very easy) solder, copper can make for some very functional and beautiful toys. You can buy lengths of pipe for next to nothing and the end caps are everywhere. When polished they can really be something special.

Yes i can solder, thanks for the wonderful advice:)

TNRkitect2b said:
The handle material is actually just woven suede leather strips as well, including the hilt and pommel bulges. I'd really have to examine and reverse-engineer the thing to figure out how he ties them in together, but there are no other materials other than the leather strips and the D ring.

Thank you.. :) It's a beautiful flogger.

Lol... catalina... a FEW of your other favorites

you know that saying about he with the most toys, wins?

Fransisco just one....

I know its not one of the ones you can make...but how much do you love the riding crop? I'd like to hear what you think on riding crops... if its disruptive to the thread, I'd be glad to take it elsewhere :)

SkylineBlue said:
Lol... catalina... a FEW of your other favorites

you know that saying about he with the most toys, wins?

Fransisco just one....

I know its not one of the ones you can make...but how much do you love the riding crop? I'd like to hear what you think on riding crops... if its disruptive to the thread, I'd be glad to take it elsewhere :)

They have their appeal and moments of love and hate...moistly dependent on where they are used, how hard, and for how long. LOL. We have a couple, the most dreaded, but tantalising being one made of twisted cane with the leather doubled strip at it's tip. Think it is in the pic, though probably not clear enough to see it's twisted delight.

Catalina :rose:

Nipple Clamp and sucker pics

Check out my home made nipple clamps and suction device

Attachments

• suckers1.jpg
    suckers1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 275
Extreme Vibrator 1 hp

Here is a picture of my home built turbo 1 hp vibrator, a real orgasm machine!

Attachments

• vibrator-terminator.jpg
    vibrator-terminator.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 113
very nice craftsmanship...

I think, you would be interested in a cupping set. Much more punch I would think. And a variance in sizes too. You can buy a set for around $60 I do believe... try massage type sites.... I know that isn't the word I'm looking for but the word apothecary keeps popping up and I know that isn't it and its frustrating because that's the word my brain keeps trying to supply... anyhow. There are some awesome threads on cupping in the past.

And I had a friend buy a set and then use me as a guniea pig. Owie Owie. But also, yummm.... Pain, pleasure, pain, wriggling, pain, pleasure, submission... sigh.

Re: Extreme Vibrator 1 hp

Mr-Ontario said:
Here is a picture of my home built turbo 1 hp vibrator, a real orgasm machine!

LMAO!!! Whole fucking shit!!! Now that’s what I call a bedroom tool………….

:D

It's rather weird to read this thread since it's the first I've read it, but the techniques talked about here are all ones I use to make my ribbon floggers (which I sell on ebay and FA and are quite popular).

flogbrnblk.jpg

I use PVC pipe/endcaps for the handles (no glue needed...) and thread the ribbon all the way through the handle (which balances it out and makes it very sturdy.)

serijules said:
It's rather weird to read this thread since it's the first I've read it, but the techniques talked about here are all ones I use to make my ribbon floggers (which I sell on ebay and FA and are quite popular).

I use PVC pipe/endcaps for the handles (no glue needed...) and thread the ribbon all the way through the handle (which balances it out and makes it very sturdy.)

Pretty similar to the ones that I make, only I use fabric to wrap around the ribbon for the handle, then cover it with whatever the person ordering it wants the handle covered with. That one looks very nice :)

serijules said:

flogbrnblk.jpg

It is nice to see you posting, serijules!

I love that flogger and especially the handle. :D

I have made two floggers so far, but I'm sure there vill be more.

And since I love rope so much I decorated the handles with it :)

Here is the first one.

Last edited:
Phoenix Stone said:
Hint to Blue, Cat's been sited wandering through the Cafe....

I pmmed her, if she has time to fulfill my request, she will... if not, I will have to suffer the humilation of my badly placed and pointless thread... but it was an attempt to try to detract flirting elsewhere sot hat this rather interesting thread would have a chance.

I've been thinking of paddling devices of late. Things I can buy cheaply that would be very discreet that I can use to debauch a current lover I have.

SkylineBlue said:
I've been thinking of paddling devices of late. Things I can buy cheaply that would be very discreet that I can use to debauch a current lover I have.
Think wooden spoons and spatulas ... things that can be in obvious display in the everyday "Blue Duck" country kitchen.

How debauched to have instruments of ... in plain view of a so straight southern kitchen ...

oh my ...

cool2.gif

Back