Homemade treasures

SkylineBlue said:
I pmmed her, if she has time to fulfill my request, she will... if not, I will have to suffer the humilation of my badly placed and pointless thread... but it was an attempt to try to detract flirting elsewhere sot hat this rather interesting thread would have a chance.

I've been thinking of paddling devices of late. Things I can buy cheaply that would be very discreet that I can use to debauch a current lover I have.

Hmmph, my pm-er doesn't seem to be working, or were you talking to the thread librarian and begging an end to your public humiliation? Now how likely does that request sound of fulfillment around here?

Are you sure you want to detract flirting elsewhere? We mightn't like that. Ok, ok, I'll stop being pesty on this thread, in case it goes back to where it belongs and I have to face public humiliation in some unknown part of Literotica. :eek:

If you want cheap and discrete, why not use implements already available in your local pantry, or garage, or closet... bedroom slippers make a nice slapping noise. Seriously, maybe debauch something he already finds appealing in some other way? Gonna have to wander around my house thinking about that... yes, indeedy....

Knew there was Something! One of those wooden bread cutting boards with a handle for hanging up. (It was AA's spoons that set that train going.)

I actually have a large wooden spoon that I don't use for cooking because the wood getting stained bothered me. Lol... weird I know.

I could molest his kitchen I suppose. But that would take more courage in some way for me... we're talking about a man that I really really like and seriously want to see if I can get to be kinkier to suit my needs. And I'm learning how to please him too.. slowly but surely. For me too, it would be fun to give him a present. Leave him something that I know he will look at and remember... and I'm not sure if I'd rather that thing be something of his or something new....

But all this leads to other dirty thoughts....

Okay do you know those beads they throw at Mardi Gras? I had some in my bag last time I was with him and so I made a gift of them to his cat who found them to be a highly amusing toy. But now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have used them differently since the silly things are floating around his apartmenta nd reminding me of me, naked from the waist up, playing with his cat from his bed.

And then I thought... how delicious would those things feel dragged across my clit, pushed into me, made into a flogger.....

I'm especially curious as to the beads as a flogger thing.

But maybe I'll have to take more beads next time, of a different color to be sure, and see if maybe he also doesn't enjoy me playing them over his body :D

SkylineBlue said:
I actually have a large wooden spoon that I don't use for cooking because the wood getting stained bothered me. Lol... weird I know.

I could molest his kitchen I suppose. But that would take more courage in some way for me... But all this leads to other dirty thoughts....
You already answered your own question ... bring your utensils to his home and cook for him ... in more ways than one.
SkylineBlue said:
Okay do you know those beads they throw at Mardi Gras? And then I thought... how delicious would those things feel dragged across my clit, pushed into me, made into a flogger.....
How "finished" are the beads in question? Are they smooth, or do they have rough edges?

If rough, sure, a flogger, and a teasing "drag" device works, although a flimsy string might make them explode all over where you are at the time. That might provide memorable laughter, and bedroom laughter is the best and most memorable kind.

If smooth, well, check the strength of the material "stringing" them ... all kinds of wicked "insertion" thoughts come to mind ...

Back