How do I tell a friend his books sucks?

Lovepotion69 said:
How do I tell him, somewhat nicely, that his books make me throw them in the trash before I even read them?
Just tell him without worrying about his feelings. If he is a true friend he can take the critcism and understand that you aren't attacking him. Friends need to be able to be brutally honest in the, "Dude, the stuff you write is crap," tradition.

If your friends can't tell you that you suck, who can?

Lovepotion69 said:
... How do I tell him, somewhat nicely, that his books make me throw them in the trash before I even read them? ...
Something has been bothering me ever since this thread started, but I couldn't put my finger on it until now. If you throw his books in the trash before reading them, how do you know they are rubbish?

Re: Re: How do I tell a friend his books sucks?

snooper said:
Something has been bothering me ever since this thread started, but I couldn't put my finger on it until now. If you throw his books in the trash before reading them, how do you know they are rubbish?

You obviously didn't read my postings properly. I never said the CONTENT of it was rubbish. I just said the editing was. And THAT made me not want to read it.

Back