How do you feel about "being" a Cocksucker?

I have never been called a cocksucker even though I do occasionally suck cock. It would not bother me either way. I'm still, mostly, in the closet so it would probably make it seem more beautifully 'filthy'.

Many have started threads dealing with the specific activity of sucking cock and giving blowjobs, but not many about the dynamic of "being" a "Cocksucker". I actually love being a Cocksucker! I love the slutty way it makes me feel to admit to myself and to select others that I will eagerly drop to my knees to perform an act that is considered by many to be perverted and depraved! To call someone a cocksucker is seen as the supreme insult, yet I revel in the role! I take pride in my oral abilities and in having the power to reduce men to quivering orgasms! Cocksuckers of the world,UNITE!!!

The OP hits on an interesting aspect of sucking cock that applies to either gender. With those three hard "K" consonants, cocksucker is such an aggressive-sounding word, isn't it? No wonder it's so often used as an angry slur to suggest that someone is somehow less of a person for dropping to their knees and orally worshipping the very essence of a man's manhood.

Whether you're a male/female or somewhere else on the spectrum - putting a man's cock inside your mouth makes you a cocksucker. And, if you're on your knees to do it, you're automatically in a submissive position, aren't you?

I love the dynamics of the word and the act. While it doesn't need to be an act of submission to suck cock, it can still be interpreted as one. Bravo to all the cocksuckers of the world!

I think I would LOVE IT! the thought of blowing my neighbors 45yo son. Then thinking every time he's horny for a blow job, he comes calling. I'd be on my knees in a second being his on demand old cock sucker. He'd love that I swallow and like the name calling, being degraded, his wife's not into that. I'd be such a good cock sucking shithole licking bitch.

Count me in!

As long as it’s within the context and privacy of an intimate encounter with a regular male partner, it would be a turn on to be called a cocksucker or a faggot.

Wish I was one

I love fantasizing about it and then I think of the guy telling me I'm a good cocksucker, that turns me on although it's not just in a purely submissive sense.

Just to make sure I don't get hate mail, I want to be clear that if you like "being" a cocksucker and being submissive, I'm not criticizing. Go do your thing, enjoy it, and be proud.

Having said that, I personally don't get the concept of "being" a cocksucker, especially the submissive part of it.

>snip<

In my mind (what I have left at 64), when I suck a man's cock, I'm actually in control, not submissive. I control his most private parts, and I decide when (or whether) to let him have an orgasm.

Maybe the difference, in my opinion, is between being a cocksucker and a cock sucker.

(Again, I'm not criticizing anyone. It just seems that a lot of people on the forums have thin skin. Don't hate on me, please!)

It's probably splitting hairs for you, Rod. Sucking cock doesn't have to be a submissive act. But, for some of us, it adds an extra thrill to something that's already fun to do!

It's probably splitting hairs for you, Rod. Sucking cock doesn't have to be a submissive act. But, for some of us, it adds an extra thrill to something that's already fun to do!

I so agree. I love the submissive feeling as well as everything else that goes into sucking a cock.

Well I've only done it once, and then through a condom, he said I was good and couldn't believe I'd never done it before. I suppose the bit he was missing was the number of times it had been done to me!! I knew what was good, and he came as soon as I squeezed my finger nails into his bum!

Anyway, what I really wanted to say, a little off topic, is how bad some guys are at wanking others. With ladies it's forgivable, but why men think it helps to be rough with my cock, I mean, are they really that insensitive?

Well, I have proudly been a cocksucker for many years, and I really love it. The feel of his cock hardening in my mouth and the pleasure of drinking his essence when he cums. It's like taking part of him into me as his nectar joins my body.

I have felt the guilt of being a cocksucker but I got over that fairly fast. It would be horrible to be outed as one. That said, while I am sucking one, I want nothing more than to keep sucking. It is the most natural and satisfying feeling to suck a cock and make a guy cum. Even as I finish one I always want another

I have felt the guilt of being a cocksucker but I got over that fairly fast. It would be horrible to be outed as one. That said, while I am sucking one, I want nothing more than to keep sucking. It is the most natural and satisfying feeling to suck a cock and make a guy cum. Even as I finish one I always want another
Why feel guilty and why hide it and worry about others knowing that you love it? If you love sucking cock as you say you do, why not be open about it? I don't care who know I suck cock.

Why feel guilty and why hide it and worry about others knowing that you love it? If you love sucking cock as you say you do, why not be open about it? I don't care who know I suck cock.

No reason to feel guilty about it, but there are ample reasons to not shout your cocksucker status, for better or worse…that’s just reality.

No reason to feel guilty about it, but there are ample reasons to not shout your cocksucker status, for better or worse…that’s just reality.

I agree. It's okay (and hot!) to be called a cocksucker as long as it doesn't lead to abusiveness.

Sucking dick is my favorite thing to do. The taste and the feel of it. I want the guy to know how much pleasure I'm getting from his dick. So be as dirty as you want talking or slapping my face with it or face fucking me. Don't care how small or big even semi hard is hot. But hard and veiny and leaking 0recum is even better. I'm in my 50s now 6' 3 and 240lbs and enjoy being dick dominated and always have. I was a young sub for aan older guy that was 5'8 and 200lbs. He was the 2nd person I was ever with sexually and I get thirsty and horny thinking about him now. He called me a cocksucker all the time. That's what I am.

I have no regrets being a cocksucker. I enjoy sucking all sizes, getting my throat fucked, and swallowing the delicious cum

I have no regrets being a cocksucker. I enjoy sucking all sizes, getting my throat fucked, and swallowing the delicious cum

Being a cock sucker is an honor not an embarrassment. The power to please your partner in anyway that you can is a great power. As you bring his cock to explode in your mouth he is your slave he will do anything for you to finish him off. Plus plus you get to milk every drop of his cum from his throbbing cock.👅

Been sucking cocks since high school and love it. Now, at 75, I don't get as many opportunities but still have the desire. Big, small, cut, uncut, I don't care as long as they are clean. I jerk off every day thinking about it. Retired now. When I was working and on the road I used to stop at every rest area and often "got lucky". Been seeking an FWB for a while with no success. Being married makes it even tougher. I do love a cock in my mouth and cum down my throat. The feeling of making someone feel that pleasure is the best.

I love sucking cock and making a man cum!
It just feels so good in my mouth as my lips slide over his head ridge and down his hard shaft!
I am glad he calls me his cocksucker!

I have been sucking cock the last 10 years and love it! I love it when he calls me a cock sucking sissy!!!

I like to suck cock, just like I like to eat pizza. It's something I do. Yes, technically I'm a cock sucker (notice the two words) and a pizza eater. But they are what I do, not who I am.

If I'm on my knees to suck a dick, it's not being submissive. It's the realities of anatomy. I have to get my mouth at his cock's level. And I really love a good 69 position!

In my mind (what I have left at 64), when I suck a man's cock, I'm actually in control, not submissive. I control his most private parts, and I decide when (or whether) to let him have an orgasm.

Maybe the difference, in my opinion, is between being a cocksucker and a cock sucker.

(Again, I'm not criticizing anyone. It just seems that a lot of people on the forums have thin skin. Don't hate on me, please!)

Yep, that describes my take on it pretty well, too. I crave sucking cock because it gives ME intense sexual pleasure, just as licking pussy does (although of course I want to make my partner feel good, too.) I guess for me it's more a love for the physical aspects of oral sex rather than the psychological aspects of being submissive. Although I'm not really into the whole "dominant/submissive" thing, I guess I like to be slightly taking charge when I'm performing oral, and for my partner to be more in the passive, receiving mode.

Back