How do you feel about "being" a Cocksucker?

I feel like I'm salivating. I'm lusting when I get around the guy and I think he can see that too. Doesn't matter the size of his dick and. He knows you want to suck his cock as much as he wants you too. He controls you and you know it. You'll do anything to his cock you can think of to be allowed to keep sucking his dick.

From the first moment his hot spongy cock head touches your tongue, your desire is to keep it in your mouth for as long as he can stand it. Then when he can't take it anymore he'll bath your face, tongue, or throat. His happiest point and your saddest because you know your done until he wants to again or you find the next guy.

I'm a bi guy here who likes giving head. So I don't get the chance to be on my knees as I would like. So I savor every chance.

Not only do I love performing the act itself, but it thrills me to reflect on the fact that I AM, in fact, a "Cocksucker"! I love the slutty way that "being" a cocksucker makes me feel. I even love the word! COCKSUCKER! I wish I could tell everyone that I'm a cocksucker! And proclaim to the world that I'll eagerly drop to my knees and open my mouth to perform an act considered by many to be degrading, perverted and obscene. I often wonder what my friends and relatives would think of me were they to discover the truth. Over the years, many photos have been taken of me, clearly showing my face, with a thick cock stuffed in my mouth. A high percentage of these pics have been posted online by myself and others, for all the world to see. It's only a matter of time before someone I know will see them and expose me for what I am, a Cocksucker.

Last edited:
I don't get to do it quite often enough![/QUOTE

I agree I love the feel of a hard cock in my mouth and throat, I just cant seem to fine enough cocks to satisfy me. I need a FWB real bad. Even if their are no return benefits.

How I feel

I love being a cocksucker. Taking a limp cock into my mouth an feeling it get harder an harder. Knowing it's me making it get hard sliding in an out of my lips. Love having the power to bring him almost to cum an back off driving him wild till he can't take it any more an holds my head an fucks my mouth like it's a pussy till he explodes an makes me swallow all of his hot load. So yes I am proud to be a cocksucker.

St Louis

Just west of St Louis area married closeted cocksucker here
Love the tittle I earn at the ABS
Love when I do my duty as such in front of a crowd
Would love to do it more often
Need a discreet FWB who needs his cock sucked as often as I need to suck one.

I love being a cocksucker too. Started in my early teens and loved it from the start. My wife is bi too, so she is cool with me being with men. I love the taste of a hot load of cum in my mouth and down my throat.

secret cocksucker

I always like the feeling of the cock getting hard in my mouth, balls on my chin and when he places his hand on the back of my head... :heart:

LOVE! when a guy calls me a faggot, I get weak in the knees, it's such a tease. A guy yells," HEY COCK SUCKER!" I think man if he only knew.

I love being called "Cocksucker"! I ask all the men I blow to call me that and to refer to me in their emails as cocksucker. It's not just what I do, it's what I AM!!

I love sucking cock

I have sucked Dick since I was a teenager but really started in college. I have been told I do a good job sucking. I enjoy being on knees and
Love the feel as it gets hard in my mouth. I sucked a man off today and still have sonic dried cum on my lips. Making a man shoot off is wonderful. I love to suck someone while his wife or girlfriend watches and calls me a cocksucker.

I consider it a term of endearment and when my special friend on lit calls me that I am all a twitter and get a tingling warm feeling all over.

I've been called this ever since the first time I went down on a nudie bud of mine. I don't mind it, it kinda separates the Tops from the Bottoms when with a group of men and they refer to you as a "cocksucker".

Not a problem

I don't mind being called a cock sucker as long as it is attached to an adjective like good, best or great. In get great satisfaction in making a man cum by giving him oral sex.

Go ahead, call me a cocksucker. Because that's what I am.

Yes, there was a time when I would have taken offense. I considered myself straight, and I would have viewed it as an insult. Even when I started having questions about being totally straight, I would have reacted poorly, because I was determined to be straight.

But all that resistance disappeared when I finally experienced a cock between my lips and against my tongue. It was a revelation, because I could never before comprehend the pleasure of giving a man head. But I loved it. I loved the texture of his hard flesh, the taste, the sensation of a man filling my mouth. I loved the act of submitting to and pleasuring my lover. And I knew in the moment that one cock would never be enough. I wanted more. I still want more.

So go ahead, call me a cocksucker. Please.

Back