How do you feel about "being" a Cocksucker?

Fuck hole or cock hole. Being with aguy who you both knew was only there to get off himself was the best .

I've been rereading many of the posts in this thread, and I'm struck again with the tension between "doing" something and "being" something. I'm bisexual, I love to suck cock, and I'm damn good at it. And while I'm sucking a man's cock, the thought does run through my mind (between plunges on his cock and giving his balls a tongue bath) that my actions are a part of my self-image. Yet they don't define me.

For me, sucking cock is part of my repertoire of sexual activities, most of which are mutual (making out, massage and body contact, sucking/being sucked, flip fucking). The attitude of many men (from what I read here, if I'm understanding them correctly) of "being a cocksucker" is foreign to my mind, not because I think they are wrong but because that simply is not my experience sexually.

I would like to ask those of you who regard yourselves as Cocksuckers (the capitalization my help clarify): Do you receive oral sex from other men or only give? Do you fuck other men, or do you only bottom? Do you kiss other men (a very mutual activity)? Does your identification as a Cocksucker cause you to generally assume subservient physical positions (such as usually kneeling in front of your man)?

Please understand that I'm not asking these questions with any attitude of criticism. I'm truly curious about how your mind works.

And as I'm always quick to point out, I hope everyone will do what they want and be who they want to be. The queer rainbow flag actually has way too few colors in it. Human sexuality is more like a kaleidoscope than a rainbow: multi-faceted and ever-changing. And I think that's a good thing.
I’m a Cocksucker. Love it, being on-my knees , my head between a man’s legs, sucking a lovely cock, licking the balls. No reciprocation. I do not kiss or fuck. I just suck cock. When I do it, I long to taste the spunk, feel and hear the pleasure I give. I swallow. I want the spunk to pass into me, become part of me. That gives a long term term pleasure knowing a man’s spunk, or a tiny tiny part of it, has been absorbed into me. Sometimes I think another man’s spunk is like lifeblood to me. Sometimes I want to be submerged in spunk and to drink down a whole pint of the precious liquid.

I've been rereading many of the posts in this thread, and I'm struck again with the tension between "doing" something and "being" something. I'm bisexual, I love to suck cock, and I'm damn good at it. And while I'm sucking a man's cock, the thought does run through my mind (between plunges on his cock and giving his balls a tongue bath) that my actions are a part of my self-image. Yet they don't define me.

For me, sucking cock is part of my repertoire of sexual activities, most of which are mutual (making out, massage and body contact, sucking/being sucked, flip fucking). The attitude of many men (from what I read here, if I'm understanding them correctly) of "being a cocksucker" is foreign to my mind, not because I think they are wrong but because that simply is not my experience sexually.

I would like to ask those of you who regard yourselves as Cocksuckers (the capitalization my help clarify): Do you receive oral sex from other men or only give? Do you fuck other men, or do you only bottom? Do you kiss other men (a very mutual activity)? Does your identification as a Cocksucker cause you to generally assume subservient physical positions (such as usually kneeling in front of your man)?

Please understand that I'm not asking these questions with any attitude of criticism. I'm truly curious about how your mind works.

And as I'm always quick to point out, I hope everyone will do what they want and be who they want to be. The queer rainbow flag actually has way too few colors in it. Human sexuality is more like a kaleidoscope than a rainbow: multi-faceted and ever-changing. And I think that's a good thing.
I love being submissive and on my knees sucking and eating cum. ..not into kissing ...do like receiving blowjobs. I love to get down in doggy pose and spread my pussy for a good hard cock fucking.

Many have started threads dealing with the specific activity of sucking cock and giving blowjobs, but not many about the dynamic of "being" a "Cocksucker". I actually love being a Cocksucker! I love the slutty way it makes me feel to admit to myself and to select others that I will eagerly drop to my knees to perform an act that is considered by many to be perverted and depraved! To call someone a cocksucker is seen as the supreme insult, yet I revel in the role! I take pride in my oral abilities and in having the power to reduce men to quivering orgasms! Cocksuckers of the world,UNITE!!!
I like being needed

I love sucking cock. Feeling that hard cock sliding past my lips is the most glorious feeling. I always give it my all, sucking like it's my last time. Getting him hard and throbbing and feeling his cock grow and shoot his hot load in my mouth. Savoring his Cum and then swallowing. Enjoying the after taste for minutes afterward.

I love sucking a man's cock and do so quite often. I have several man that I see on a regular basis and I love taking care of their sexual needs.
You are a joy and an inspiration to us all, Candygurl.
Do you have a cocksucking rota worked out, or do you get Alexa to remind you when you have a cocksucking appointment due? We can't allow these important dates to slip our minds, can we, and leave those needy cocks unsucked?

Thanks so much for the nice compliment. I usually operate on an "on call" basis. When one of the men I service is feeling especially needy he gives me a call. As long as I have an hour to dress and put on my makeup all is good. So many men are soooo sexually needy. I read an article recently that stated that 80% of married men have no sex at all in their marriages. Unfortunately, I was one of those sexually starved men before I was divorced. Sissies provide a truly valuable service to men in today's world. I personally feel that if more men would avail themselves of the services we sissies provide, the world would be a happier place. I'd like to think that my services are contributing in a small way to world peace.:heart:

Thanks so much for the nice compliment. I usually operate on an "on call" basis. When one of the men I service is feeling especially needy he gives me a call. As long as I have an hour to dress and put on my makeup all is good. So many men are soooo sexually needy. I read an article recently that stated that 80% of married men have no sex at all in their marriages. Unfortunately, I was one of those sexually starved men before I was divorced. Sissies provide a truly valuable service to men in today's world. I personally feel that if more men would avail themselves of the services we sissies provide, the world would be a happier place. I'd like to think that my services are contributing in a small way to world peace.:heart:
And who doesn't want world peace? I'm with you - sissies sucking men for world peace!!!!!!!!!

Now I AM A COCKSUCKER! Proud to be one, and I love to service a needy cock. There are so many needy cocks, who would have thought?

I feel fantastic about being a cocksucker. There are few pleasures in life that can compete with having a long, hard cock in your mouth.

I'm thinking about it now...
You are on a path. It starts with interest, curiosity, and looking at cocks. Being attracted to men as such is not relevant. Then you will start to be aroused by the idea of other mens cocks, how they look when erect. Then you may watch vids of cocks spurting,and be more aroused, you may want to touch, to feel. The balls too, you may be curious to feel their size. Then you start to wonder what sucking cock is like, how cum feels as it spurts in your mouth, how it tastes.You Will imagine doing it, and be very aroused to the point of ejaculation. You may consider camming and wanking while another guy wanks himself until you both cum.
if you reach this point, I’m sure you will become a Cocksucker . Once you try it, you will want more and more.

There is of course also this-
My continuiung need and lust for cocks balls and spunk. I have sucked a few, not nearly as many or as much as I would like.
BUT
My lust and need and craving is subsumed. Because I SERVE . I serve the cock, to give it pleasure and relief , to end that aching need to ejaculate .That is my responsibility , my aim, my purpose. That is what a COCKSUCKER is and does.

Back