How do you feel about "being" a Cocksucker?

I will add this. Once i tried sucking a cock when i was 46 i couldnt get enough. I went crazy and found many other cocks to suck. Ive had a few FWB situations and sucking a cock to me was like a drug addict getting a fix. So in a way its a curse. Because now i need and have strong urges to suck
Sucking a cock is a very powerful sexual act. And yes, it set up a hunger, and a pattern that continues through your life. I’ve sometimes thought that once you’ve had another guy’s cock in your mouth, there’s no going back. Once you’ve experienced that erotic thrill of feeling his penis hot up against the roof of your mouth, pulsing between your lips, that you’re hooked. There’s an overwhelming need to do it again, to recapture that moment. His rising sexual excitement building and communicating to you – the cocksucker, also erect and flushed with pleasure. It becomes a kind of addiction that you crave to repeat, no matter how you try to resist it or fight against it.

Well, I have no experience with men, but have been curious for a very long time. I have always thought I would enjoy sucking cock, but not to the point of being a "cocksucker" just for his pleasure. However, over the last few years, I have entertained the idea, and as long as we get along, we can be friends, he protects my secret, etc., then I think I would not mind being one man's private cocksucker. As long as I'm saying it, if I were to become a cocksucker, I would love a gentleman, in his 60s or 70s (I'm almost 60), probably married, but neglected at home, to suck on. Get me hot enough, I'd strip down to whatever type underwear he'd like for me to wear as I suck him, and I wouldn't want to waste a single drop. He could drain himself down my throat as much as he'd like.

Well, I have no experience with men, but have been curious for a very long time. I have always thought I would enjoy sucking cock, but not to the point of being a "cocksucker" just for his pleasure. However, over the last few years, I have entertained the idea, and as long as we get along, we can be friends, he protects my secret, etc., then I think I would not mind being one man's private cocksucker. As long as I'm saying it, if I were to become a cocksucker, I would love a gentleman, in his 60s or 70s (I'm almost 60), probably married, but neglected at home, to suck on. Get me hot enough, I'd strip down to whatever type underwear he'd like for me to wear as I suck him, and I wouldn't want to waste a single drop. He could drain himself down my throat as much as he'd like.
You want to try it, you have understandable reservations. The only way is to …grasp the nettle….when you have allayed your fears…and finally sucked you will feel differently. Because you will love sucking and want it again. You will feel proud and privileged. However discrete you need to be, you will definitely be a Cocksucker. You then feel differently about yourself, it’s not a judgement but a warm and sexy achievement. Sucking the cum out of a cock is a fine thing to do.

I love being a cocksucker. I only wish my wife had gotten me to try it sooner.

I love being a cocksucker. I only wish my wife had gotten me to try it sooner.
Many years ago my school’s career advisor talked to me and told me to learn a trade. So I sucked the cocks of a couple of friends, discovered I enjoyed it, and thought yes, here’s a rewarding trade I can learn. So I did. I’ve been fortunate enough to encounter some generous older (married) men who encouraged my predilection and allowed me time and opportunity to practice on them and thereby improve my cock-sucking techniques and the range of my sexual experience! So yes, I’m quite content to be on my knees with a big beautiful cock in my mouth, thank you... and when I’m told I’m a good cock-sucker I take that very much as a compliment. And when I take it, you know that I’ve taken it...

I used to be on Silverdaddies, but between the pandemic and life in general, I deleted my profile as there really weren't opportunities I could take advantage of. However, I recall chatting with one gentleman that was looking for a cocksucker. He was widowed, lived alone, and needed regular draining. Now, I haven't gotten back on SD simply because I just haven't, but I started thinking about him just this week, and although my work schedule might interfere with a regular draining, I found myself trying to plan how I could make that work, if I rejoined SD, and if he was still interested.

I used to be on Silverdaddies, but between the pandemic and life in general, I deleted my profile as there really weren't opportunities I could take advantage of. However, I recall chatting with one gentleman that was looking for a cocksucker. He was widowed, lived alone, and needed regular draining. Now, I haven't gotten back on SD simply because I just haven't, but I started thinking about him just this week, and although my work schedule might interfere with a regular draining, I found myself trying to plan how I could make that work, if I rejoined SD, and if he was still interested.
Im on SD. Im thinking about deleting my profile because ive had no luck. I miss CL personnals. Seemed to have much better luck finding a cock to suck back then. Is it just me? Or is it because covid? Its getting harder and harder to find guys to give oral service too.

Im on SD. Im thinking about deleting my profile because ive had no luck. I miss CL personnals. Seemed to have much better luck finding a cock to suck back then. Is it just me? Or is it because covid? Its getting harder and harder to find guys to give oral service too.
I deleted my profile for that same reason. I did meet a couple of guys for that first meet, but decided we just weren't compatible. That was a few years ago, and I met one really terrific guy from CL, but I chickened out from exploring further with him. My hang ups were still there, more than I realized. But, that was several years ago, and I enjoyed SD for the chat, but it can be pretty frustrating when you seem to click with someone, and they're 500 miles away. I have thought about going back to just to look around, but it's not really a priority.

Seems like a lot of guys want to give head on SD, but not as many looking just to receive it.

I have been a Cocksucker for three years now. I love being one. I have become a slut too. Because now I’m craving the cum as well as the cock. A Cocksucker and a Cumslut that is me now. Probably a Sissy too because my tits have grown and I love to wear a sexy bra and I want spunk all over my smooth tits and hard nipples. I think my cock should be in a cage because I don’t use it. Xxx

I know for a fact that being a cocksucker has made me a better lover with women. As a cocksucker, my entire focus is on heightening my partners arousal and facilitating his orgasm. My own orgasm takes a back seat to his needs and my arousal is in direct proportion to his arousal. Using this same approach when making love to a woman, guarantees her satisfaction and earns me her undying gratitude.

I am a cocksucker in my fantasies. In reality I am a long-married normal guy, never had the pleasure of playing around with another guy. I've wanted to suck a cock since I was young, and my fantasies are almost all about me sucking him off, no reciprocation. I'd love an opportunity to experience that.

I am a cocksucker in my fantasies. In reality I am a long-married normal guy, never had the pleasure of playing around with another guy. I've wanted to suck a cock since I was young, and my fantasies are almost all about me sucking him off, no reciprocation. I'd love an opportunity to experience that.
I feel like I could have written this myself!

I like a cock sucker. I like the way he kneels before me, watching me take my trousers off, anticipating the size and girth of the member he has to pleasure. I watch him lick his lips as I remove my underpants. I note the small smile on his face as he registers my size and girth. I like to gesture with a finger that he should come over to breathe in my musky aroma. I now leave it up to him, how he licks, kisses and sucks my lovely demanding cock. He gasps as he takes his first mouthful of my taste. His nostrils flare as he watches and feels my shaft disappear into his mouth and down his throat. He works on me, making low whimpering noises as he appreciates his submission to my masterful cock. He stretches his arms, moving his hands up my torso to reach my chest, to prove to me his submission to my charisma. I tell him it's time for me to feed him my semen. This makes him suck at me feverishly until he acknowledges my long and strenuous ejaculation into his welcoming mouth, squeezing my buttocks in submissive appreciation of me for sharing my seed with him. He lies on his stomach, moving his bottom off the floor, awaiting a truly memorable penetration by me. He knows it will hurt. He needs the pain, to further pleasure me. Yes, I love all cock suckers! May God bless their mouths and give them a long and submissive life!

I like a cock sucker. I like the way he kneels before me, watching me take my trousers off, anticipating the size and girth of the member he has to pleasure. I watch him lick his lips as I remove my underpants. I note the small smile on his face as he registers my size and girth. I like to gesture with a finger that he should come over to breathe in my musky aroma. I now leave it up to him, how he licks, kisses and sucks my lovely demanding cock. He gasps as he takes his first mouthful of my taste. His nostrils flare as he watches and feels my shaft disappear into his mouth and down his throat. He works on me, making low whimpering noises as he appreciates his submission to my masterful cock. He stretches his arms, moving his hands up my torso to reach my chest, to prove to me his submission to my charisma. I tell him it's time for me to feed him my semen. This makes him suck at me feverishly until he acknowledges my long and strenuous ejaculation into his welcoming mouth, squeezing my buttocks in submissive appreciation of me for sharing my seed with him. He lies on his stomach, moving his bottom off the floor, awaiting a truly memorable penetration by me. He knows it will hurt. He needs the pain, to further pleasure me. Yes, I love all cock suckers! May God bless their mouths and give them a long and submissive life!
That may be one of the most well written erotic descriptions I've read

May I?

You have captured all of my sub sissy desires to serve you....only to give you pleasure by worshipping your cock....my mouth open wide....my sissy pussy spread and exposed for you to use as you wish.... aching and craving you inside me pumping me full of your thick creamy cum.....cum use this sissy cocksucker....please!

Back