How do you prefer your eggs?

hey...

since i got allergies I prefer my eggs still in her

or on someone elses plate.

Last edited:
Scrambled with milk and cheddar cheese on top

Also poached with hollandaise sauce

If its eggs for breakfast, 4 scrambled well (not runny) or omelette with double bacon, peppers and spinach.

If it’s lunch/dinner - over hard on a burger with cheddar and bacon

Egg on a burger is good.

I’m still making Heston Blumenthal’s eggs, I can’t go back to dry scrambled. Next time I’ll try it with cheese. Even on a burger his will work.

Oh Heston I cheated! Today I made plain scrambled eggs without an ounce of guilt. I wasn’t in the mood for foreplay, no long, drawn out tender simmering, careful mixing until perfect creamy curds were achieved. No, today I roughly cracked the eggs in the pan, added a pat of butter and beat it with a spatula until I broke it’s will. Can I ever regain my dignity and gentleness? Can I ever calm the raging egg beater in me to spend 20 minutes coaxing eggs to greater heights of glory? Only time will tell. Forgive me Heston, you deserve better.

Big egg fan, I'll take them any way, but here's my favorite...

1) Over-Medium
2) Poached (A local place does a Benedict that is freaking awesome)
3) Scrambled

over medium, Yukon gold potato home fries w/ onions and red or yellow peppers. Rye toast buttered .Hot coffee.

over medium, Yukon gold potato home fries w/ onions and red or yellow peppers. Rye toast buttered .Hot coffee.
I became very sensitive to how my eggs are cooked after serving 4 years in air force 1956-1960. They always had egg cooked to order. I said fried over easy. Cooks would turn the grill up very high to flip over and served quickly. Looked good BUT yolk was raw and liquid uncooked white would run out on cutting. Preferred their SOS even if it was full of un-drained grease from hamburger.

Huge fan of eggs, I like them various ways

1) scrambled
2) over easy
3) hard boiled
4) egg sandwich
5) omelette

Poached on cheesy crumpets
Scrambled but not dry on toasted white bread
Fried with runny yolk with bacon sausage mushrooms black pudding hash brown

Back