How much money have you spent on sex toys and BDSM equipment?

How much money have you spent on sex toys and BDSM equipment?

• Nothing!

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • US $1 - 99

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • US $100 - 249

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • US $250 - 499

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • US $500 - 999

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • US $1000 - 2499

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • US $2500 - 4999

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • US $5000 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
AngelicAssassin
No, sex "toys" are still illegal in Alabama. Our elected officials wanted to be the only ones "sticking" it to us, they don't trust us to do it our selfs.

Re: Stupid Question Time

AngelicAssassin said:
Did Alabama ever revoke the law on the state's books concerning toys?

I do not live in Alabama, but I was browsing through Good Vibrations and noticed they were promoting a vibrator known as the "Alabama Slammer" to celebrate the change in legality.

Click here

We named this vibe to commemorate the recent turnover of the Alabama state law that banned the sale of sex toys!

If the link breaks or doesn't work, just go to www.goodvibes.com and try to find item #: 1 2 AJ 0219.

I don't know diddly squat about the quality of this vibrator and offer this information only to answer AngelicAssassin's question. Cig4r is a resident so they might be right, but I am guessing GoodVibes would have their facts straight.

[/off topic]

Cig4r said:
AngelicAssassin
No, sex "toys" are still illegal in Alabama. Our elected officials wanted to be the only ones "sticking" it to us, they don't trust us to do it our selfs.

Chuckling here ... figures.

i get highly amused at the blank expressions i receive when i say i was stationed in LA and folks don't understand when i tell them i went to Panama City for beach time.

Back