How often do you masturbate?

No Limit

Usually twice a day if I haven’t been on lit. If I’ve been on lit all day then the sky’s the limit.

Yes for the most part. I find I wake up more often than not incredibly horny, so I may as well take care of business while still in bed :)

How efficient of you! I prefer the afternoon delight....provides a nice break in the day....

hey...

since my days are from midnight to midnight, I will have to come back with the figures.

At least once a day on average. Most days twice. I feel like it has to be at least once a day.

I have been known to masturbate 3-4 times a day but have cut down to just once lately!! :devilish: Okay, maybe twice!

I enjoy stroking daily. Dont always have an orgasm but just enjoy laying back naked and starting my day.

Every moment that I can as I am addicted to masturbation. However, not to reach orgasm but because I truly love the feeling of playing with my cock all the time.

I would rather masturbate while watching a horny woman touching herself than fuck her and love to regularly have long mutual masturbation sessions (online and offline) with women who are really into it and have to obsessively play with themselves many times a day.

Every moment that I can as I am addicted to masturbation. However, not to reach orgasm but because I truly love the feeling of playing with my cock all the time.

I would rather masturbate while watching a horny woman touching herself than fuck her and love to regularly have long mutual masturbation sessions (online and offline) with women who are really into it and have to obsessively play with themselves many times a day.
A couple of times a day, whenever wifey will leave me alone. I toggle between Lit and newTumble, looking for cock, panties, and retro lingerie.........

This is one reason I am not totally gay.

With few exceptions I masturbate twice a daily. On the weekends that number can go higher. I'm amazed that the older I get the more I feel the need for release, something I was expecting to go in the opposite direction when I turned 60. I shouldn't complain as I enjoy it when I play :)
That explains the wonderful smile on your face that so few understand.

At least once a day - but ill be home alone this week so I'm sure I'll be masturbating a lot more - like now I am starting a long edging as winter has come back...

Back