How often do you masturbate?

Daily always have done and hopefully always will do. So wtimes prefer it to sex!

In the past I’d say 4-5 times a week. Recently I’d say things have changed to 2-3 times a week. Bummer, right?

As often as possible throughout the day and night as I am addicted to masturbation. However, not to reach orgasm but because I just love the feeling of playing with my cock all the time.

I prefer masturbating while watching a horny woman touching and fingering herself than fucking her. Love to have long mutual masturbation sessions (online and offline) with women (older included) who are really into it; obsessively play with themselves many times a day; enjoy talking dirty about how they masturbate; get-off by having their touch and insertions guided.

I used to masterbate a lot but after getting divorced it have not done it for awhile. I want to get in touch with my sexuality again and that’s why I’m here. I genuinely don’t think I have had an orgasm for like 2 months. It’s probably time to change that soon.

I have always been addicted to masturbation, so I play with my cock at every opportunity. Anywhere, anytime as I just cannot stop masturbating. Not to reach orgasm but because I just love the hot horny feeling of playing with my cock so much.

I love very long mutual masturbation sessions (online and offline) with women who are really into it and play with themselves many times every day. I think it is far more exciting to play with my prick while watching a horny woman playing with her tits, sucking her nipples and spreading her legs to finger her juicy cunt or inserting unusual things in it than fucking her. Our mutual excitement intensifies when we talk really dirty about what we are doing to ourselves and call each other filthy names. With the right woman, guiding her masturbation; telling her how to touch herself; watching explicit photos of other women, men and taboo are highly exciting. Masturbating with a no-limits, mature women who plays with herself more than ever is incredibly arousing.

Eleven years ago I met this wonderful woman and my masturbating days near came to a halt but I must admit that a couple times a week I still enjoy getting it up, squeezing out the precum with a little spit and seeing how well Old faithful still squirts!! Yep!! He's workin' just fine. lol

At least once a day... I have a Kik friend who is as sexy af and has an amazingly sexy body. There is also the effect of reading the stories here and seeing the photos posted on various threads. It is slmost like being as horny teenager all over sgsin.
Btw... I am 63 now LOL

Back