How Would You Like Your Handjob?

Girls take pride in creating an orgasm
I had a one night stand when I was younger, a busty, saucy girl, we went to her place. I got her top off and she gave me such a milking, I blew ropes all over myself, up to my neck, and hitting me on my cheek. She had me spasming and sputtering and she thought it was hilarious. Guffawing loudly, and with a sneer, she tossed me a box of tissues. Which was a little off-putting, I thought.
That's pretty much as far as it went, and she kicked me out soon after.
Some time later, I ran into her, and tried to chat her up, but she scurried off, the laugh, ringing in my ears.
That girl had talent.

Eye contact adds 10x the eroticism. I fought it but learned to like
Not just eye contact; also, skin-to-skin contact.

When receiving a hand job, I find that reaching out and touching her, anywhere on her body, totally enhances the feeling. I can't explain why, but I know that it does. If I put my hand on her hip or her waist or her thigh while she is stroking my cock, it somehow completes some sort of circuit, and makes the experience all the more intense. Does anyone else feel the same way?

When receiving a hand job, I find that reaching out and touching her, anywhere on her body, totally enhances the feeling. I can't explain why, but I know that it does. If I put my hand on her hip or her waist or her thigh while she is stroking my cock, it somehow completes some sort of circuit, and makes the experience all the more intense. Does anyone else feel the same way?
Yes it does make it more intense when can cup my bbw wife's tits and feel her erect nipples

Last edited:

Absolutely found the combination of intense staring and touching her hair for example really intensifies especially if she was either talking dirty or moaning....

I had a one night stand when I was younger, a busty, saucy girl, we went to her place. I got her top off and she gave me such a milking, I blew ropes all over myself, up to my neck, and hitting me on my cheek. She had me spasming and sputtering and she thought it was hilarious. Guffawing loudly, and with a sneer, she tossed me a box of tissues. Which was a little off-putting, I thought.
That's pretty much as far as it went, and she kicked me out soon after.
Some time later, I ran into her, and tried to chat her up, but she scurried off, the laugh, ringing in my ears.
That girl had talent.
She was a tease and got off giving handjobs i believe....thats ok there plenty of fish out there:)

Laying naked on my bed with my erect cock arching over my belly. My wife kneeling nude next to me, her breasts hanging over me, her legs, pussy and bottom placed just right for my exploring hand to enjoy. Her hand and my cock well lubed. Her fist round my cock stroking full length, rhythmically and slow. That's how I like my hand jobs!

While I’maying in my back in bed while he or she lays next to me their head at nipple level and sucking on my nipple as I get jerked till explosion!

With her tongue in my ass or sucking on my balls….. fuck it, go back and forth between the two

I think guy in crowded local train, standing in front of girlfriend, with her and in his trouser pocket, fondling till he finishes is the best thriller.

I think guy in crowded local train, standing in front of girlfriend, with her and in his trouser pocket, fondling till he finishes is the best thriller.
Saw a Japanese video once of a girl in a bus giving a handjob to this guy in the back seat with a few guys watching. Very hot as she was talking dirty.

Back