How Would You Like Your Handjob?

You give me a look in the break room at the office, I follow you to your office, you tell me to sit down at your desk and to pull my cock out, you hike up your skirt and sit on my lap, my cock extending up between your thighs, you start to jerk me off, but you imagine that it is your own cock and tell me not to move. You start slowly at first then as we both start to moan you get faster and rougher, violently stoking, precum drooling from my cock head until at last cum erupts and shoots thick ropes of spunk all over your desk. You drop my throbbing cock and without skipping a beat quickly slurp and lick up the sticky mess and then stand up, fix your skirt and leave your office without saying a word, leaving me with my cock drooling cum down my shaft coating my swollen balls, never speaking of this again

You give me a look in the break room at the office, I follow you to your office, you tell me to sit down at your desk and to pull my cock out, you hike up your skirt and sit on my lap, my cock extending up between your thighs, you start to jerk me off, but you imagine that it is your own cock and tell me not to move. You start slowly at first then as we both start to moan you get faster and rougher, violently stoking, precum drooling from my cock head until at last cum erupts and shoots thick ropes of spunk all over your desk. You drop my throbbing cock and without skipping a beat quickly slurp and lick up the sticky mess and then stand up, fix your skirt and leave your office without saying a word, leaving me with my cock drooling cum down my shaft coating my swollen balls, never speaking of this again
I love this type of fantasy...thank you! Anyone have even remotely similar happen to them?

All from behind. Cold hands feel the best
My favourite way of giving a handjob. Me clothed, him naked, legs slightly apart standing in front of me. One of my hands gently cups his balls from behind, my other hand reaches round his waist and grasps his rock hard prick . I edge him and eventually jack him off to orgasm, looking down over his shoulder at his ejaculation. Never tried it with cold hands though - interesting thought!

Eye contact adds 10x the eroticism. I fought it but learned to like
Interesting I was just talking about eye contact during a handjob. And yes adds layers of eroticism. There's something very hot when a beautiful girl is staring at your eyes as she finishes you. Its the look on her face....

Back