How Would You Like Your Handjob?

My wife has milked me like a cow while I'm on all 4's plenty of times, and it's always awesome.

However, the best is when we're naked in bed together, and she's resting her head on my chest while giving me hand job. She'll usually stroke me all over my belly. The sensation of my own cum splattering on my skin is a wonderful sensation, I have to admit. My wife makes me cum so hard that I almost give her an accidental facial each time!

My wife has milked me like a cow while I'm on all 4's plenty of times, and it's always awesome.

However, the best is when we're naked in bed together, and she's resting her head on my chest while giving me hand job. She'll usually stroke me all over my belly. The sensation of my own cum splattering on my skin is a wonderful sensation, I have to admit. My wife makes me cum so hard that I almost give her an accidental facial each time!
That's awesome. Is your wife pretty enthusiastic when she does that, cause she must be expecting it:)

All her videos are great. A little bit of dirty talk and completely focused on making him cum.
NOt just making him cum, though. Making it last, keeping him on edge, making it intense.
I've been to massage parlors, and it often seems that the masseuse only wants to make the customer cum as fast as possible. Regardless of appearance, if she handles me anything like this, I will go back.

That's awesome. Is your wife pretty enthusiastic when she does that, cause she must be expecting it:)
Sometimes she's quiet, and sometimes she'll laugh or talk dirty. I've never actually given her a facial, though. When she jacks me off while lying on my stomach, I think she tries to see how close she can get. I've come close to giving her a facial several times, but she always makes me explode on myself.

My favourite way of giving a handjob. Me clothed, him naked, legs slightly apart standing in front of me. One of my hands gently cups his balls from behind, my other hand reaches round his waist and grasps his rock hard prick . I edge him and eventually jack him off to orgasm, looking down over his shoulder at his ejaculation. Never tried it with cold hands though - interesting thought!
Last time me and a guy I met off sniffies met out in his car by a reservoir. My truck, his car and another car that was empty were parked. He saw my location was near him and he messaged me if I would want to join him in his car. He already had his shorts and underwear down and was just playing with his balls. I got in the passenger side and slid my pants down and fished my cock thru the fly of my underwear. He was shaking his dick and I asked him if I could jack his fxxxing dick. Mine is hard sticking up and he says oh yeah. He leans his seat back more and I reach over with my right hand leaning over the center console. I tell him I love his veins and fat rim. I tell him how hard he feels. He says yeah man it feels good. He starts oozing some precum. I want to lick it so bad and tell him that. He says go ahead and I tell him I can't. He says stroke his dick faster. He cups his balls and says rub the rim with my thumb as I stroke. He says that's it motherfxxker. And says sorry man. I tell him to say what you want. He puts his hand by my shoulder and my head is about 6 inches from his dick. He's hard as hell and he bucks his hips up a little and he starts shooting cum. About 2 or 3 inches high then runs over my fingers and I keep stroking him with his cum as some lube.till he stops and then run thumb and forefinger on the sides of his dick till he's soft. I wipe his cum on my shirt and I start stroking my semi hardon. He's watching then sits up and reaches over and starts stroking me. He's stroking me a couple minutes and I tell him I'm cumming. He jacks me off on the bottom of my shirt. I pull my pants up and he sits with his shorts down. I tell him him I'd like to do it again sometime. He said he would too. Haven't again yet. Oh well.

I prefer it done only by females, when I am restrained and cannot move, and for her to tease me until I beg, cry and offer to buy her something so she will let me come. And then start all over again.

I prefer it done only by females, when I am restrained and cannot move, and for her to tease me until I beg, cry and offer to buy her something so she will let me come. And then start all over again.
Love that situation..😈

I like them with lots of dirty talk. The naughtier the better. I want to hear about your past sexual experiences, non consensual experiences, who you fantasize about, who you fantasize about but shouldn’t, what sexual fantasies you are shy or embarrassed about…

I like them with lots of dirty talk. The naughtier the better. I want to hear about your past sexual experiences, non consensual experiences, who you fantasize about, who you fantasize about but shouldn’t, what sexual fantasies you are shy or embarrassed about…
Yes!
“Talk to me baby! Tell me about his cock!
He did what…? Where was she when he did that? Tell me again!” 😎🔥

Yes!
“Talk to me baby! Tell me about his cock!
He did what…? Where was she when he did that? Tell me again!” 😎🔥
Nice! I like hearing about her own handjob experiences with other guys while giving me one ....very hot can get the girl fired up!!

With lube and her talking dirty to me. Either her doing the stroking and a fake confession to cheating or me doing the stroking with my eyes closed as she kisses my mouth and my nipple while encouraging me to cum in her divorced friend's pussy.
Hot....

Back