I know this has been asked before, but...

perdita said:
Yes, I think so. And IMO because it's exceptionally well written and detailed.

FYI, people, it's called Pussy Shaving 101; a must if you have a shaving partner.

MG's fan, Perdita

I agree. I've recommended the pussy shaving 101 to several where this topic has come up on other threads, usually, giving a link to MG.

Hi there, P.

RR's AV:
Imagine the baby in your AV with granny glasses down on the nose and a wild, curly black wig. Who would that look like?
MG

MathGirl said:
RR's AV:
Imagine the baby in your AV with granny glasses down on the nose and a wild, curly black wig. Who would that look like?
MG

Howard Stern?

"Shuddering"

Hi Red. Look to your left (above). My, you country folk really are slow. ;)

P.

perdita said:
Hi Red. Look to your left (above). My, you country folk really are slow. ;)

P.

I looked........and damn, how did you know that picture was crooked?

You are good, Pur, really, really good.

Sheesh, Perdita, you're amazing me with your consistent variance of self-portrayal in the AVs... as I always believed, you are a well-rounded individual. Perhaps I'll get the incentive to change my lady-in-red stripper picture. Then again, who has the time? I'm guessing (going to bed early) the summer break is over.

Hugs,
Wantonica :rose:

Edited for a minor thing; PMS makes me particular.:kiss:

Last edited:
Wanton One, I like your AV. I just like to change mine and it only takes a few seconds (I do photography and collect pics too, so I've got lots to choose from). But you'll notice I rarely have a RL pic more than a day, really get tired of myself fast.

Yeah, the new term is upon me too.

sleep nice, Perdita :rose:

Perdita,

Noticing your sig line reminded me of the old saw, might be from "The Fanstastiks" concerning what the Great Bard had to say about screwing. It's best if spoken thusly, "Screw," said WS, "your courage to the sticking place."

RF

Rumple, can't not cite the source. Lady Macbeth says that to her hubby in I.vii; following the line above, "And we'll not fail." Then everyone dies.

Perdita

Re: sorry

agedmac said:
Relatively<sorry, just couldn't help myself>
Dear Agedmac,
You should be ashamed of yourself. Actually, I was going to say that, but you beat me to it.
Harumph!
MG

Re: Re: sorry

MathGirl said:
Dear Agedmac,
You should be ashamed of yourself. Actually, I was going to say that, but you beat me to it.
Harumph!
MG

actually only us aged guys are allowed the use of 'harumph'...clearly not acceptable for lithe young women. Like when we old guys say, "Totally!" or "Dude", just doesn't work! (even if we have one of those little tiny ponytails)

Re: Re: Re: sorry

agedmac said:
actually only us aged guys are allowed the use of 'harumph'...clearly not acceptable for lithe young women. Like when we old guys say, "Totally!" or "Dude", just doesn't work! (even if we have one of those little tiny ponytails)

I think's hilarious when you see a balding guy with a ponytail!

Re: Re: Re: Re: sorry

redrider4u said:
I think's hilarious when you see a balding guy with a ponytail!
Not if it's Sean Connery or his type. P.

Re: Re: Re: sorry

agedmac said:
actually only us aged guys are allowed the use of 'harumph'
Dear AM,
I was taught the fine art of the well placed "harumph" by my Grandpa who was a master of the form.
Totally tubular, dude,
MG

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sorry

perdita said:
Not if it's Sean Connery or his type. P.

Um, excuse me, but even as a thoroughly hetero male in my early 50s.

There is no Sean Connery type.

There is only Sean Connery.

MathGirl said:
Dear AM,
I was taught the fine art of the well placed "harumph" by my Grandpa who was a master of the form.
Totally tubular, dude,
MG

Well, yes, but that's when you are sitting on Gramp's knee and you are wiggling in his lap and wondering why he has this look in his eyes.

But now that I think of it, you can practice your harumphs on my lap anytime!

Tubular...based on shooting the tube in surfing, which is as likely for most people doing as these SUV's actually being 'off road'

Okay, (while conveniently ignoring agedmac), as I go through these severe moments in my life, I think often of my grandfather. He was an old grumpy German fellow who loved me so much, and always rubbed his whiskers on my face until I begged for mercy. We had the same birthdate, and he took good care of me from thousands of miles away. Sorry, sentimental in my shitty view on life lately, and looking at the good guys. (Incidentally, I have no problem with people writing incest, but thinking about doing my brother would simply make me puke.)

*Sigh*
Wantonica:rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sorry

agedmac said:
There is no Sean Connery type. There is only Sean Connery.
Yes, of course; but as he is not available to millions of women we settle for what we call 'types', rare as they be.

Thanks, though, Mac. I've lost count of the men who ask, "What IS it w/this Sean Connery thing?" I give the usual, "If you have to ask..."

Perdita

MathGirl said:
Dear AM,
Totally tubular, dude,
MG

Hmm, so at what age does one "harumph?"

btw.......nice av, I notice you've slimmed down a bit.......

in the groove for ya.....D..............red.

Back