Votes: 6 7.1%
  • I like to ride - submissive

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • I like to be ridden - submissive

Votes: 53 62.4%

• Total voters
Re: While That All Sounds Great!

RudeNastyAssBitch said:
I Was Hoping This Thread Was About Actual Riding Of A Human Pony. Darndable!

Oh How I Would LOVE To Tack Up And Take A Couple Of Fine Looking Pony Boys Or Girls! Out Fer A Ride In The Rain.

By all means, tell us about your stable!
Eb

Shadowsdream said:
RudeNastyAssBitch

Were you perhaps hoping to hear about the days I grab My toy by his long blonde hair and demand he open his mouth to recieve the bit from his pony bridal? The days when I insist he wear the pony tail buttplug for My amusement? The days when I ride his back throughout My home? The days when the crop reddens his flanks if the ride is not smooth enough?

Damn! Now I am thinking it has been awile since I enoyed that game!

Sounds like lots of fun!

Eb

Re: Re: While That All Sounds Great!

Ebonyfire said:

By all means, tell us about your stable!
Eb

Oh Yeah, That's Right! A Stable!?

Damndable If I Don't Own One. But I Would Sooo Love To Go To One Of Those Pony Shows And Have My Try On A Beauty:D

I Hear That There Are Many More Ponies Than Riders At These Events!

While strolling through, I thought I'd vote...

Lo and behold, I am in the 2nd largest group - I like to ride. Not that being on the bottom is bad - in fact, she LOVES to ride my cock - I prefer her to face me - but she loves the deep thrusts when I'm behind her - either with her head in the pillows, or squatting over me. :p :devil: ;)

Re: Re: Re: While That All Sounds Great!

RudeNastyAssBitch said:

Oh Yeah, That's Right! A Stable!?

Damndable If I Don't Own One. But I Would Sooo Love To Go To One Of Those Pony Shows And Have My Try On A Beauty:D

I Hear That There Are Many More Ponies Than Riders At These Events!

Let's go, I am game!

Eb

Hmmm What to choose? I enjoy them all, but some of my best times have been on my knees in front of him.

WynEternal said:
Hmmm What to choose? I enjoy them all, but some of my best times have been on my knees in front of him.
But how did you vote?

Well, being of the dominant variety, I prefer to ride and ride from behind, so I can watch my hard cock going in deep. And, I understand the carriage fun, but I prefer to ride bare back.

I like to listen to her gasps (as long as she isn't gagged) when I ram it hard into her. I have her bound (of course) and the ropes holding her legs are stretched tight, so she doesn't slide forward with my thrusts. That way, I slam into her, my torso slapping against her hot little punished ass.

A handful of hair keeps her in position, cause a bit and bridle are not in my toy bag. I have often thought of this purchase, though.

Giddie up, little filley.

this subbie LOVES to be ridden! from behind with me bent over, or with Him on top, or in this twisted kind of sideways position that He's fond of putting me in. but from behind is probably my favorite. He has full access to my behind and often leaves it quite sore from either the crop, His belt, or His hand. sometimes He makes a game out of it, trying to make me loose strength in my legs and collapse.

Ebonyfire said:
But your vote?

Ahh... my vote... if the option was there, it would have been "Anyway possible" but I went with being a dominant rider. I love the control I have over a guy squirming beneath my body. :rose:

the best thing about having a hot girl on top is that you can fight her over control

HighSchoolJock said:
the best thing about having a hot girl on top is that you can fight her over control

We can fight but it might be hard for you to win being tied down and all :kiss:

Now this is my thread..

Thanks for the bump Ebony.

I have recently developed a very strong interest in pony play.
Shopping for bit gags, head harnesses, headchecks, blinders and reins is so much fun.
(I already have the tail)

I can't wait to begin riding my little pony sub. :D

Re: Now this is my thread..

navarre said:
Thanks for the bump Ebony.

I have recently developed a very strong interest in pony play.
Shopping for bit gags, head harnesses, headchecks, blinders and reins is so much fun.
(I already have the tail)

I can't wait to begin riding my little pony sub. :D

It is a really interesting subject. I am thinking of buying a bit for my new boy.

Re: Re: Now this is my thread..

Ebonyfire said:
It is a really interesting subject. I am thinking of buying a bit for my new boy.

i have seen several references to this new "boy toy" of yours, Eb, and i have played master detective to determine that *drumroll* you've met someone new! so congrats! ^_^

Re: Re: Re: Now this is my thread..

bunny bondage said:
i have seen several references to this new "boy toy" of yours, Eb, and i have played master detective to determine that *drumroll* you've met someone new! so congrats! ^_^

True I have met someone whom so far has proved to be a serious candidate for 24/7. Time will tell. Things do not always turn out the way one would like.

Not sure if I could do the pony thing as a lifestyle, but if we are talking about sexual play then hell ya, ride me baby.:D

ride or be ridden

i would say i love being ridden , its not often i like being ontop.i'd even go as far as to say sometimes i enjoy being forced .:kiss:

Back