Votes: 19 22.4%
  • I like to be ridden - dominant

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • I like to ride - submissive

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • I like to be ridden - submissive

Votes: 53 62.4%

• Total voters
Riding that pony all dressed up in bridal and tail with the crop raining down relentlessly can always use a little twist now and then...the nipple clamps with an extra weight can be a stimulous of sweet agony and keeps the submissives focus riveted on pleasing and enduring.

Re: ride or be ridden

lustyem said:
i would say i love being ridden , its not often i like being ontop.i'd even go as far as to say sometimes i enjoy being forced .:kiss:
Being ridden gets my vote :)

Ebonyfire said:

Do you like to be ridden? If so tell us about it! Don't be shy, we are all friends here!

~grinz and waving my hand~

a sub that loves being ridden here..

Gimme a Dom riding me anyday.. talk about a feeling of submissiveness seeing/feeing Him over me knowing Hes in control ~shivers and grinz~

Reins

Let the reins rest where they should ... in the Dominants hands.

My vote? Ridden is best ... what else could possibly be more fun than bucking under the hands of Someone else?

Re: Reins

s'lara said:
Let the reins rest where they should ... in the Dominants hands.

My vote? Ridden is best ... what else could possibly be more fun than bucking under the hands of Someone else?
Oh, sweetie...you should read my story "The Box". (I'll give you a hint...the riding starts with chapter 7)

The actual "riding" is in chapter 8, but I think you should read chapter 7 to get a fix on the plot.

I hope that after you read chapters 7 and 8, you will be involved enough to read the rest of the story. :D

Last edited:
I figured this was worth a bump for any new posters. If you have read any good riding stories feel free to post them here.

DVS, care to post the link to Your story?

Ebonyfire said:
I figured this was worth a bump for any new posters. If you have read any good riding stories feel free to post them here.

DVS, care to post the link to Your story?
I did. :)

EB!!!

What about those of us with switchy tendencies...?????

I voted subbie...ridden BUT what i really wanted to vote was any way at all!!!

I love it when my *Owner* grabs me by my ass and proceeds to bury themselves deep within me. If the Rider is a woman...then you just know it is gonna be long and deep, with biting and scratching and lots of whimpering on both parts. If the rider is male, well lets just say i have two holes from the rear veiw and both need to be well used and abused before either of us is satisfied.

Then again, on the days when i feel switchy...i wanna be the one to climb on top and grind my pussy so hard and fast againt my willing bottom that if they don't cum within a few moments it would be painful. I love to grab their chests and twist, pinch, smack, bite...hell just hurt em in ways that feel too good to be truly painful but will leave marks for ages!!

(and then there is pony play...but that is a topic for another day!!)

l8r
pet:rose:

Re: EB!!!

apet4you said:
What about those of us with switchy tendencies...?????

I voted subbie...ridden BUT what i really wanted to vote was any way at all!!!

I love it when my *Owner* grabs me by my ass and proceeds to bury themselves deep within me. If the Rider is a woman...then you just know it is gonna be long and deep, with biting and scratching and lots of whimpering on both parts. If the rider is male, well lets just say i have two holes from the rear veiw and both need to be well used and abused before either of us is satisfied.

Then again, on the days when i feel switchy...i wanna be the one to climb on top and grind my pussy so hard and fast againt my willing bottom that if they don't cum within a few moments it would be painful. I love to grab their chests and twist, pinch, smack, bite...hell just hurt em in ways that feel too good to be truly painful but will leave marks for ages!!

(and then there is pony play...but that is a topic for another day!!)

l8r
pet:rose:

I forgot about the switchy folks! I do not think we have had a thread about pony play, perhaps you will start one. I don't know much about it, but I bet there are others who do.

bing ridden- submissive.

though... it depends on who Im with. usually i'm not comfortable riding, but every now and then I am with one or two people. odd.

Dumpling said:
You know I looked and looked and I never found that dirt Gurl
you where gonna send after me :confused: :kiss:
It's Durtgurl, and she hangs out in the Author's Hangout. Actually, she is the durty side of a double personality. :)

Oh, and your AV? Very nice ass! :D

DVS said:
It's Durtgurl, and she hangs out in the Author's Hangout. Actually, she is the durty side of a double personality. :)

Oh, and your AV? Very nice ass! :D
I changed my looks since last time,maybe you should too;)
(I know Iam Cheeky):kiss:

I voted ride

However on occasion I like to have her on top and reach up to twist her nips.

i liketo be ridden, but there is always that feel of being the rider

WriterDom said:
Never had a desire to ride but wouldn't mind a team of 6 pony girls pulling me around the golf course in some sort of carriage. Don't know how that would go over in this sleepy little southern town though.

Time to start a new trend for sleepy southern towns, perhaps? i wouldn't mind participating in that one!

Back