ImpishSeraph's Room

Well I wouldn't have guessed that the way he stopped, stared and looked surprised, then immediately turned to grab my hat without saying a word!

I'm sure I did, as well as my back legs and arms. I'm sore today lol. I'm about to go back out though.

So yesterday was a no go. I wasn't able to boogie board my last day of vaca. I caught one and was so sore from my wipeout the day before that I had to hang it up for the remainder of the day. I feel where the bruises will be today. No accidental nude exposures. Alas we are home now, but what a vacation!

So yesterday was a no go. I wasn't able to boogie board my last day of vaca. I caught one and was so sore from my wipeout the day before that I had to hang it up for the remainder of the day. I feel where the bruises will be today. No accidental nude exposures. Alas we are home now, but what a vacation!
Sounds like fun, regardless!

Sounds like fun, regardless!
I had a great time. The family are all pranksters and kids running free pranking as well. It was a lot of laughs and great fun. We had a shrimp boil the last night. It was great. 4 of us have birthdays around now, so there was a cake the last night and two of them started a frosting fight. Too much fun. I could live on the beach.

Back