In Celebration of the Female Orgasm!

Rubbish to me. Looks like just pissing as the liquid always comes from the urethra- not the birth canal. Never appears from there it seems. And yes I slowed it down to frame by frame... Thats not 'squirting' ___
I’m not a medical professional but I’ll take a stab at the difference here. The female body has two different fluids that can be discharged through the same pathway called the urethra. One is urine the other is the lubricating fluid used to lubricate the vagina. You are correct in saying that this fluid is not ‘squirted’ from the vagina. The gland that produces and stores this lubricant can, in some women, actually become stimulated enough during orgasm to cause this gland to expel this fluid through the urethra. BTW, the male body has a very similar fluid called precum, and can also expel different fluids through the urethra, urine, and semen. The amount that women can expel varies greatly. Some women can produce a lot that can leak from the vagina during stimulation but a true squirting would come through the urethra. Unrelated to the sexual function, the intestines also use a secretion like this to make it function. The intestine has to be able to absorb nutrients from the ‘food’ that it passes along and uses this secretion to keep those absorption cells from becoming clogged with ——. The human body is amazing!

I believe that there is nothing more erotic, sensual, or beautiful than the female orgasm. Whether loud, quiet, wet, creamy, squirting, clitoral, anal, or g-spot, the female orgasm deserves to be celebrated in all its forms.

I also know that some ladies are self-conscious about their orgasms. How they sound, the face they make. I want to help these insecurities go away by starting a thread in celebration of the female orgasm!

I’m hoping we can share our own thoughts, experiences, audio, and even images of the glorious female orgasm!

To kick it off…here is one of my favorite resources on the female orgasm. The Orgasm Sound Library. People upload the sounds of their orgasms and art is created from the visualized sound waves of the orgasms.

https://orgasmsoundlibrary.com/#gallery
Love the sound of a girl orgasming it really is the
Greatest sound in the world

Back