In the Garden of Light and Shadow...

You owe me new books for the ones you've ruined. You may not know it, but you do, since every page is colored by memories of you. We were a Cult of Two worshipping each other under the moon back when I was your Dirty Pretty Things.. Bitter Sweet Love now rests in my hands, the pages clouded by memories of whispered longing but it's only Smoke and Mirrors. We were Playing with Matches for three years and now.. it's a Winter of Summer. I hate that you've destroyed these books for me.. but how I loved sharing them with you. One day it won't hurt as much to thumb through them, but not today.
View attachment 2400593

I need a new poet to fawn over. 😔
Bumping this since it was left behind on the last page...

You owe me new books for the ones you've ruined. You may not know it, but you do, since every page is colored by memories of you. We were a Cult of Two worshipping each other under the moon back when I was your Dirty Pretty Things.. Bitter Sweet Love now rests in my hands, the pages clouded by memories of whispered longing but it's only Smoke and Mirrors. We were Playing with Matches for three years and now.. it's a Winter of Summer. I hate that you've destroyed these books for me.. but how I loved sharing them with you. One day it won't hurt as much to thumb through them, but not today.

This is one of those instances where none of those "Like" responses are appropriate because there isn't one that conveys the sentiment, "This made my heart sad but my penis happy and my brain doesn't know how to deal with that." I'll need to see if Hallmark has a card and get back to you.

This is one of those instances where none of those "Like" responses are appropriate because there isn't one that conveys the sentiment, "This made my heart sad but my penis happy and my brain doesn't know how to deal with that." I'll need to see if Hallmark has a card and get back to you.
I think there's a suitable card somewhere between the Thinking of You section and Just Because section. Though none of them mention happy dicks.. 🤔
I would read a lot more if my books stayed open like this
Check Etsy, they have everything there.

I think there's a suitable card somewhere between the Thinking of You section and Just Because section. Though none of them mention happy dicks.. 🤔

Check Etsy, they have everything there.
LIES!!! I have been on etsy and i havent seen page holders like that. Im stuck doing it the old fashioned way....with my fingers 😬

I did see a metal one in the shape of boobs, but it's too small for anything other than a paperback.
Metal doesnt conform to the pages like your boobs do. Your boobs evenly distribute the pressure to the entirety of the pages, which is really better long term for the book...not to mention me keeping my eyes in the book

1000020701-jpg.2400881

Oh, don't mind me.. just reading smut..

View attachment 2400593

I am sad for your loss, having treasured books tainted so much by new pain that they have to be abandoned—at least until the memory of that pain fades to the point where you can enjoy the content of the books without being overcome by their associations. 😢💔📚

This gives hints at your previous remark about recent grief, and the prior poem about the sadness of missing someone. I hope my response to that one gave you some comfort.

🌹🌷🌻💐 Flowers for someone who is not Just Another one.

Last edited:
A new note for a new tone....

Your images also gave me thoughts about you having the unexpected and unconventional ability to read Braille, using highly sensitive tactile parts. Brava! These pictures show that you really get into these books. ;)

I hope you find some new poetry that you enjoy and which becomes a new companion. To quote Marx (Groucho, not Karl),
“Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend.
Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.”

Here’s to you emerging from the darkness with a new friend.

(And BTW, I did recognize that you embedded book titles in the phrases of your post. I’m not familiar with the poet other than the excerpts you’ve shared with us in posts, but I’ll have to check him out.)

Last edited:
I'll just doodle a dancin' penis in the margin. The best cards are the ones with that personal touch, anyway.
Personalized cards really are the best. 😁 I would treasure your doodled dick and keep it safe from prying eyes.
Looking hot and beautiful.
Thank you, hon.
I am sad for your loss, having treasured books tainted so much by new pain that they have to be abandoned—at least until the memory of that pain fades to the point where you can enjoy the content of the books without being overcome by their associations. 😢💔📚

This gives hints at your previous remark about recent grief, and the prior poem about the sadness of missing someone. I hope my response to that one gave you some comfort.

🌹🌷🌻💐 Flowers for someone who is not Just Another one.
Grief from the loss of my grandmother, who passed recently and meant the world to me. In search of something uplifting and to lose myself within, I went to read poetry only to find the bookmarks and scribbled notes left from when Scoundrel and I were together. It was a sneaky stab to the heart.. the salve for one ache brought on a whole 'nother. So a chain reaction of ache, but today is a new day.
A new note for a new tone....

Your images also gave me thoughts about you having the unexpected and unconventional ability to read Braille, using highly sensitive tactile parts. Brava! These pictures show that you really get into these books. ;)

I hope you find some new poetry that you enjoy and which becomes a new companion. To quote Marx (Groucho, not Karl),
“Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend.
Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.”

Here’s to you emerging from the darkness with a new friend.

(And BTW, I did recognize that you embedded book titles in the phrases of your post. I’m not familiar with the poet other than the excerpts you’ve shared with us in posts, but I’ll have to check him out.)
You should, especially if you enjoy a mix of well written smut poetry, intelligent prose, and heartbreaking short stories.
Don't mind me sitting in the room listening and enjoying the words and the view😘😈
Haha. You'd fall asleep listening to me read.

View attachment 2400593

May the figures that flipped through your pages not leave fingerprints in your mind.. May the ink run from your body. May the binding of the book not bind your soul but...
instead shelf the book but not shelf yourself or your emotions. Let the new cover open, open your heart and let in the new story from which to read from and enjoy. Let the new pages be refilled with orgasmic calligraphy and hand drawings. Remember there are millions of books and millions of authors.

You just have to find a new section to read in. 💌

That is a fitting verse for that pic. I am aroused and slightly scared all at once.
You should be... care to meet me in a country graveyard? Don't mind the over grown road or the freshly dug grave. 😈

May the figures that flipped through your pages not leave fingerprints in your mind.. May the ink run from your body. May the binding of the book not bind your soul but...
instead shelf the book but not shelf yourself or your emotions. Let the new cover open, open your heart and let in the new story from which to read from and enjoy. Let the new pages be refilled with orgasmic calligraphy and hand drawings. Remember there are millions of books and millions of authors.

You just have to find a new section to read in. 💌
🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
Thank you, sweetie, it's lovely. 🥰

Back