Introduction

Re: neglected

bridgetkeeney said:
crushed..

:( b

Oh bridget. You are such a fragile flower I was afraid my fixation would cause you to run screaming. :rose:

Your heavenly fragrance causes my head to spin. Your perpetual beauty is as refreshing as a dew-kissed bud that has just burst in my view. The rose's blush pales next to life and love that shines in your eyes, in your face

It's breathtaking how your avatar of the rose is so metaphorically correct.

:heart:

Fool

Re: Re: neglected

The_Fool said:
Oh bridget. You are such a fragile flower I was afraid my fixation would cause you to run screaming. :rose:

Your heavenly fragrance causes my head to spin. Your perpetual beauty is as refreshing as a dew-kissed bud that has just burst in my view. The rose's blush pales next to life and love that shines in your eyes, in your face

It's breathtaking how your avatar of the rose is so metaphorically correct.

:heart:

Fool

*deep sigh*

mmmmm... what a way to start my day. :kiss:

:rose: b

Linnet-

See what wonderful guys we have around here?

:rose: b

Neglected, harumph

Originally posted by bridgetkeeney what a way to start my day. See what wonderful guys we have around here?
Dear Bridget,
How come nobody ever says things like that about me?
MG

Re: Neglected, harumph

MathGirl said:
How come nobody ever says things like that about me?
MG

To paraphrase the song "We hate you 'cos your arse is too big"

Gauche

Re: Neglected, harumph

MathGirl said:
Dear Bridget, How come nobody ever says things like that about me? MG
AVs: rose, big butt baby; you do the maths.

Perdita

Re: Re: Neglected, harumph

gauchecritic said:
To paraphrase the song "We hate you 'cos your arse is too big"
Ha, ha! Gauche and I thinking alike, and simultaneously. Cool? Prophetic? Scary?

Purr :eek:

Re: Re: Re: Neglected, harumph

perdita said:
Ha, ha! Gauche and I thinking alike, and simultaneously. Cool? Prophetic? Scary?

Purr :eek:

I'll go for scary. Someone else who thinks like me? Terrifying.

Gauche

Edited to add: before anyone even mentions great minds. The truth is that great minds emphatically do not think alike.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Neglected, harumph

gauchecritic said:
I'll go for scary. Someone else who thinks like me? Terrifying.
Edited to add: before anyone even mentions great minds. The truth is that great minds emphatically do not think alike.
I avoided the the 'great' too. I'd say terrifying with regard to the simultaneity in confluence with the vision of arses.

Purr :p

The_Fool said:
But I so enjoy fixating on female body parts. Especially Lou's, since she won't show them to me; Mlle's, since she will; Perdita's, since she is so exotic; Destinie's, since she is so taken; Svenska's, since sheis so Svedish;Lauren's, since she is so dangerous; Champagne's, since she makes me so thirsty.....You get the picture. I wish I did.....*heavy sigh*

:devil:

Crikey, what's a woman to do? What with you, Fool, falling my teasing and Gauche willing to turn lesbian for me, I think I missed my true calling in life: "Srip-a-Lou-a-gram."

Off to buy a fake snake...

Lou :p

Yes, but the rose is so very mysterious.

And here is my welcome, lymn. Behave as naughtily as you want to. Explore away, paint us a picture, and tell us what you find out.

Dang, you take a minute or a few hundred to think and everyone beats you to a pulp, I mean the punch.

I likes ya Bridgett just the way ya are.

And MG, pay them no attention. Your butt would make a fine fixture to try-out my Dizzy Dean impression. Gotta get the vibes just right. Sides, they can say all they want, comfort is as comfort does. (told you I was dizzy)

Last edited:
Originally posted by ffreak Your butt would make a fine fixture to try-out my Dizzy Dean impression.
What the hell does J.H.Dean have to do with Cheeky's butt?
MG

You have to envision him as he played the trumpet, seeing those cheeks puff out so far when every music teacher was saying how wrong it was, and every trumpet player wished they could blow as well into that little hole.

Back