Is Jack Smith Operating Ultra Vires?

I think if she finds For Smith I think Trump will take it all the way up.
As he should.

Her inclusion of third parties is brilliant. Her court will become the repository of all of the arguments related to this issue. In effect she will be having a mini-SCOTUS session.

Not worth my time. You've been hit in the face with a baseball bat a dozen times with the actual laws of this case, and you still claim that there was no crime committed, no law on the books, that everyone except Trump is corrupt, that black is white, and down is up. I will no longer debate facts with you, because you are intentionally living in another reality and trying to annoy the rest of us to death with it.

Dismissed.
I'm stung!:eek:šŸ„µ

The truth is you aren't prepared for a debate on the subject. I'd ask you to back up that claim of a dozen baseball bats but I already know you're full of crap. Just another leftwing gas bag.

As he should.

Her inclusion of third parties is brilliant. Her court will become the repository of all of the arguments related to this issue. In effect she will be having a mini-SCOTUS session.
This is a real Judge. The left is pissed she didn't come from their cookie cutter but I think no matter which way it goes it's going to be a fun ride.

I'm stung!:eek:šŸ„µ

The truth is you aren't prepared for a debate on the subject. I'd ask you to back up that claim of a dozen baseball bats but I already know you're full of crap. Just another leftwing gas bag.
Debate??? With you? About what? You're a Russian troll, paid for this.....*chuckles*

This is a real Judge. The left is pissed she didn't come from their cookie cutter but I think no matter which way it goes it's going to be a fun ride.
The arguments before the court are going to be well worth watching/listening to.

Ms. Cannon best watch herself, or she may find herself removed from the bench or reassigned for her blatant and disgusting defense of Trump. She was already bitch-slapped by her supervising court for interfering in the initial search process.

Now why would a judge who makes legal decisions as she sees the matter and interprets the law be at risk of being removed from the bench?

And WHY THE FUCK would you not say the same about Judge Merchan who has actually violated the cannons of judicial ethics and has a letter of censure to prove it?

Appointed by? to judge upon?
You donā€™t get this standards thing do you?
It was Jack Smith who took a DC indictment and brought the case in Florida, a catastrophic, error, but then he is a fanatic who regularly makes such errors. Did he expect to get a conviction in Florida or find another communist judge like Tanya Chutkan outside Washington DC? His incompetence in bringing this loser case on loser grounds in Florida where it is now postponed sine die by Judge Cannon is his doing. Smith has a record of screwing things up. Federal district judges wield significant authority. Their ability to issue non-appealable interlocutory orders can effectively decide the outcome of cases or cause them to be dismissed. They are masters in efficiently managing their dockets.

Now why would a judge who makes legal decisions as she sees the matter and interprets the law be at risk of being removed from the bench?

And WHY THE FUCK would you not say the same about Judge Merchan who has actually violated the cannons of judicial ethics and has a letter of censure to prove it?
Because SF has a personal bias.

So you think Merchan has violated the rules guidelines and ethics of the Court, but Cannon hasn't. Well, Ms. Cannon's superiors are the ones who bitch-slapped her for overstepping her authority, and I believe they will do so again. You may want Merchan to be punished for his imaginary corrupt acts, but none of his superiors agree with you at this point.

So you think Merchan has violated the rules guidelines and ethics of the Court, but Cannon hasn't. Well, Ms. Cannon's superiors are the ones who bitch-slapped her for overstepping her authority, and I believe they will do so again. You may want Merchan to be punished for his imaginary corrupt acts, but none of his superiors agree with you at this point.
Tell us how she was bitch slapped and when.

Exactly....so why did you make the statement below...?
WE
KNOW
WHY

Behind a pay wall, but how is an appeals decision a bitch slap?
Well if Appeals over turns Merchan's decision, you just blew using the term " ____ slap". Fuck your partisanship sure finds ways to bit you in the ass....

Only in your mind. You are loathe to confront realities or perceptions that challenge your cloistered worldview.

Thatā€™s precious coming from a guy who regularly cites right-wing echo chamber propaganda as sources of fact. šŸ¤£

Back