Is Juneteenth properly celebrated in America?

I’m waiting for Nov 6th when Trump wins and your ass is gone for a year.
I bet. It's not helping you to have yet another person around to accurately point out how stupid you are! 😆
Wait a minute...did Ican accept a challenge from Rory and that means if Cheeto loses, he takes a year-long vacation from Lit?

is that what's going on? Because he'd be the only RW schmuck here with balls to do so and we gotta give him that much credit. :ROFLMAO:

A few purely anecdotal words:

I’m in the state of South Carolina. I knew of Juneteenth but did not previously celebrate. Here, truth be told, it was known as a mostly Texas kind of celebration. When word of this day started to take shape into becoming a national holiday, among my friends of color here, the conversation would ultimately evolve into how it seemed oddly familiar to the ‘wool over your eyes’ stunt that Nikki Haley pulled in shaping the narrative after the Mother Emmanuel shooting to the confederate flag. This seemed like a cop out allowing for republicans to say that their policieson race weren’t so bad. This is just an observation from a liberal in here in SC. I’m ultimately proud that I live in a country that celebrates this and hopes for continued racial equality and inclusion and harmony however slowly that seems to come.

Here’s an article that I found that better explains what I believe many in the black community in my small state were feeling.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/analysis-opinion/real-story-politics-juneteenth

Wait a minute...did Ican accept a challenge from Rory and that means if Cheeto loses, he takes a year-long vacation from Lit?

is that what's going on? Because he'd be the only RW schmuck here with balls to do so and we gotta give him that much credit. :ROFLMAO:
Where da fuk have you been?

Just remember YB is the consummate liar, typical! You don't want us to heal as a nation. You're forte is nothing more than a mechanism to perpetuate racism. You're Lit's version of Al Sharpton. America has come a long way but you being the race baiter that you are you prefer to sweep our advances in race relations and healing under a rug. You being the consummate race baiter you only see one side.
Lit barfs up another peculiar figure—Yard Dog Barking, a consummate liar cloaked in a dog costume. He has a 95db bark and a snarling growl for any passerby who questions the authenticity of his disguise. Yet beneath the furry façade lurks a deceptive yeoman, weaving chaotic insanity with every whine and whimper.

Back