Isolated Poetry Blurt

Sometimes saying is better than showing in poetry, but it's the reader not the poet who should.

came for the dick
cunt-hungry scared;

and marred.

her tenure,
now legend not true.

:repeat the remembered steps:

listening now
for what dropped
when style was king;

hunger alone remained from then.

just the hunger.
same hunger
without object.

came for cunt
then dick
now it

his legend
now tenured
and true.

If everything in my life is a metaphor does that make it a poetic existence or does it mean that I am an illusion of reality?

Thought so.

I should say, you are a perfected microcosmic embodiment of reality. Not quite the same as an illusion, but it's a functional term for talking to People who Think Straight.

And each event in your life is a set of metaphors, not just a single metaphor.

And your existence is so poetic it makes me want to swim the Hellespont.

bj

It's not all about you.
Hard to believe,
I know, but it's true.
Bullshit. Everything is always about me. Including your post.

I mean, what's your problem with me, cowboy? :)

I am lovin' those James Dean Avs, BTW.

Bullshit. Everything is always about me. Including your post.

I mean, what's your problem with me, cowboy? :)

I am lovin' those James Dean Avs, BTW.
I know.
I'm sorry, really.
I'll try to be less self-absorbed, but after all, I am a writer.
Piss off—the both of you. It's all about me. Always. ;)

I have a facination/affinity with JD lately, along with other actors/actresses of that generation due to Netflix/Blockbuster OL. H-Wood just doesn't make really good movies anymore.

Always the oldest, fattest, hairiest man on block has his shirt off while cutting the grass.

The fattest, hairiest old man, even shirtless, carefully edges around the tree, because caring for it is his secret beauty, even as he slices the tops off green blades.

The fattest, hairiest old man, even shirtless, carefully edges around the tree, because caring for it is his secret beauty, even as he slices the tops off green blades.
Not in this case. He's just out there now because he let it get overgrown.
:) I'll go help so I don't have to look at him any longer then I have to.

Hah! (Oh sorry, I thought we were talking in absolutes, therefore that the man was rhetorical.) ahem. Will you be taking your shirt off, too? :cattail:

Hah! (Oh sorry, I thought we were talking in absolutes, therefore that the man was rhetorical.) ahem. Will you be taking your shirt off, too? :cattail:
It didn't take much effort so the shirt stayed on. ;)

Raspberry yogurt pretzels = a belly ache. I'm a pig, but they were so good

Fuck, why am I so amorphously cranky today? My life is good. Exceedingly keen, lovely, exciting things are happening. There's nothing wrong. It's even my day off and I can do anything I want.

But I'm somehow sour and I can't quite seem to surface. Why? Maybe somewhere, someone is sticking pins into a doll.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Fuck, why am I so amorphously cranky today? My life is good. Exceedingly keen, lovely, exciting things are happening. There's nothing wrong. It's even my day off and I can do anything I want.

But I'm somehow sour and I can't quite seem to surface. Why? Maybe somewhere, someone is sticking pins into a doll.

Wouldn't be the first time.
Now, hmmmm. One here, right by her left buttock.

Lemme move the one from the right shoulder a little closer to her neck.

I'll bet this one right there feels good. Oh yes it must.

Now, hmmmm. One here, right by her left buttock.

Lemme move the one from the right shoulder a little closer to her neck.

I'll bet this one right there feels good. Oh yes it must.

Hey, that's actually helping.

Those aren't pins, are they? They're more like... Ooo! What was that?

Back