JD Vance Fired by Trump Watch Thread

a reporter asks:

on the ticket with trump, they promise to " carry out the largest deportation of migrants in U.S. history"... note they don't actually say "illegal immigrants", just "migrants"

did anyone hear him mentioning the 'lots of benefits' the current 'wave of immigrants' is having? no? me either. But clearly he saw benefits to the largely paler-skinned waves, or at least is arse-kissing enough not to mention anything about deporting germans given trump's heritage.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=1d46551645c845fab80866d67aa75986&ei=32

someone needs to tell him "We're not going back"
  • JD Vance uses the movie "Gangs of New York" to man-splain immigration.
  • HisArpy uses the 70s TV series MASH to man-splain military justice
  • Vetteman used the 80s movie "Heartbreak Ridge" to man-splain his military exploits
  • Trump uses "Silence of the Lambs to man-splain.....actually, I have no idea what he's trying to man-splain, and I doubt Trump knows either.
In any event, I'm sensing a distinct trend here of MAGA blurring the lines between fiction and reality.

• JD Vance uses the movie "Gangs of New York" to man-splain immigration.
  • HisArpy uses the 70s TV series MASH to man-splain military justice
  • Vetteman used the 80s movie "Heartbreak Ridge" to man-splain his military exploits
  • Trump uses "Silence of the Lambs to man-splain.....actually, I have no idea what he's trying to man-splain, and I doubt Trump knows either.
In any event, I'm sensing a distinct trend here of MAGA blurring the lines between fiction and reality.
Maybe the Orange Jesus just didn’t like Lt Dan … formed his opinion on wounded soldiers that way..

Just Dumb thinks that 'Gangs of New York' was a documentary, like his idiot boss thinks 'Silence of the Lambs' is. He uses that theory to say that immigrants are criminals. The evidence of that obviously is German draft-dodgers who build brothels on trespassed land and breed criminals even unto the fifth generation.

You'd think JD would be all over the interracial romance thing.

JD is more interested intersectional romance.

0e2.png

"Less popular than Sarah Palin was" is not a headline I ever expected to see in my lifetime.
Me neither. Of course she was beloved on the hard right. I wonder if Vance is less so (can't imagine why) or if - dare we hope - there are simply fewer of them than there were sixteen years ago?

He might be the most articulate and competent speaker in the race. But so many videos on youtube have BS commentary and interruptions over the original audio. I'm still looking for one good video of Vance or Walz.

That reference to Epstein is so weird. It is as though JD has no clue that Donald Trump has been linked with Epstein's pedofilia past, his frequent trips together, and even videos of the two of them partying together.

Foot in mouth?
It’s really weird. Plus, the fact that Trump has been using Epstein’s old plane recently.

I’m 100% that Vance is talking to “insiders in the Kamala Harris campaign.” : )

It’s really weird. Plus, the fact that Trump has been using Epstein’s old plane recently.

I’m 100% that Vance is talking to “insiders in the Kamala Harris campaign.” : )
Implying WHAT! Are you thinking JD is an inside plant working for the Dems? Oh! Gosh! Don't let that rumor get started! :nana:

Back