Judo's Gunfight Thread - Part 3

*Catbabe* said:
I'll do it, if only to prevent future cruelty to baby geese.

I'll post this quickly before I read exactly what I have to do and change my mind.

Sorry 'bout the loss today Laren babes...they deserved to win. :rose:

You've my eternal gratitude, Cat. :kiss: :D

LOL. I am afraid to look and see exactly what I have to do...

Maybe I should take you hostage? Iif it looks too tough, I will hold you in front of me and back slowly from the thread.:devil: ;)

*Catbabe* said:
LOL. I am afraid to look and see exactly what I have to do...

Maybe I should take you hostage? Iif it looks too tough, I will hold you in front of me and back slowly from the thread.:devil: ;)

Oh, I see how you are! Sacrifice the goose! :eek:

I was away this weekend, but I'm interested in this one coming up. Either to judge or duel. I'm down with either. Let me know.

Perks, you're going to make an awesome contender, but can I please count on you for the next gunfight, in one or two weeks?

With Cat, the board of judges for this round is filled...

Saturday, July 10th at Midnight GMT* - two hours deadline.

POET 1: BooMerengue
POET 2: Angeline

Judges:
- thenry
- champagne1982
- Catbabe

* Click here to see what time that will be on your part of the world.

Lauren Hynde said:
Perks, you're going to make an awesome contender, but can I please count on you for the next gunfight, in one or two weeks?

With Cat, the board of judges for this round is filled...

what's the exact date?

I need to know exact date and time before I say yes. But I'm willing if the date and time are open, sugah. You can count on me.

Fuck knows. We're not even sure Boo will be around for this Saturday yet.

We'll find a date and time to suit you, don't worry. ;)

Lauren Hynde said:
Fuck knows. We're not even sure Boo will be around for this Saturday yet.

We'll find a date and time to suit you, don't worry. ;)

not the 16th or the 17th of July. K? muah

And outside those dates, is there a time window (as in time of the day) during which you're available?

Aww Lauren... I'm sorry. It's just not in my control. As it stands now I'm there... and I don't see any problems. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.

Lauren Hynde said:
And outside those dates, is there a time window (as in time of the day) during which you're available?

depends on the day, during the days sometimes in the mornign and sometimes in teh afternoon I do my volunteering. I have to pick the man and the kid up around 6-7:30. I'm usually out of the house from 6-8am then back, showering getting everyone ready, then dropping them off, then going to do my volunteering, might have abreak during the day, might not. Then the whole travelling around thing. BUt that being said, even if the man or the duckling are around, if it's around 8-9-10-11ish EST at night. That can be good for me.

Hope that's workable. :D

a little later in the day- say 8 Central time would be better for me, too. This pc is right next to the dining table- supper here is chaos x 5! But... that makes it 9 or 10 for Ange... maybe too late?

I'm doin my best...

(grrrr...)Ange? You got one comin, love! lol

BooMerengue said:
a little later in the day- say 8 Central time would be better for me, too. This pc is right next to the dining table- supper here is chaos x 5! But... that makes it 9 or 10 for Ange... maybe too late?

I'm doin my best...

(grrrr...)Ange? You got one comin, love! lol

I'm here. :D

I'm ready to write (though god only knows what that wily Lauren will come up with). I can't do it on a weeknight if it's too late. (I must get my beauty sleep or I'm mean mean mean the next day.)

Anyway, 8 Central time is 9 Eastern time. I can handle that. :)

:rose:

That would be 2AM for me. I guess I can handle that. I'll change the schedule tomorrow. I just can't be bothered to do it now. :p

Lauren Hynde said:
That would be 2AM for me. I guess I can handle that. I'll change the schedule tomorrow. I just can't be bothered to do it now. :p

lol. you're young--you can handle it. boo and i will keel over if we stay up too late.

:D

Saturday, July 11th at 2AM GMT* - two hours deadline.

POET 1: BooMerengue
POET 2: Angeline

Judges:
- thenry
- champagne1982
- Catbabe

* Click here to see what time that will be on your part of the world.

That is approximately 25 hours from now! :D :devil:

Lauren Hynde said:
Less than 90 minutes to go! Are you all ready? :devil:
My spurs are polished,
and my hair's combed smooth,
I find I look good in black,
All dressed and behaving with couth.

These robes of public office
feel a little super-inflated,
but a poetry judge
needs to be a trifle over-rated.

Here with bells on :).

Strolls into the poeting corral, cool eyed. Ok, sleepy eyed is a better description, but here. :D

Blows a kiss at Boo and eyes Champer's black robes admiringly. And Lauren's...sheesh, Lauren what are you wearing? :p

Back