Judo's Gunfight Thread - Part 3

The Mistress of ceremonies will consider it and set the date of the showdown, but only if you ask nicely. :eek:

Lauren Hynde said:
The Mistress of ceremonies will consider it and set the date of the showdown, but only if you ask nicely. :eek:

perky please with me on top? *grins slyly*

Lauren Hynde said:
All right. That will do. How about some day shortly after the 20th, at 7PM EST / 1AM CET?

7pmEST is not a good time for me on a weekday... 8 or later is better.

That would mean 2 AM for Liar. What do you say?

Doesn't have to be a weekday, if it makes a difference.

I said 7/1 because you said you couldn't have it before 8 and Liar said he didn't want to have it after 12. That way no one's happy. :D

Lauren Hynde said:
That would mean 2 AM for Liar. What do you say?

Doesn't have to be a weekday, if it makes a difference.

I said 7/1 because you said you couldn't have it before 8 and Liar said he didn't want to have it after 12. That way no one's happy. :D

*laughing* well, I play chauffeur between 6 and 8, so that's really out. I'm not even here.

on the twenty-first I can do anything before 6pm EST, So, that would be 4 or 5pm est, making it a normal hour for Liar.

Lauren Hynde said:
Wednesday, 21st July, at 4PM (EST) - 9PM (GMT) - 10PM (CET) sounds good to me. :)
cool. someone is gonna have to remind me, you know how I love to disappear.

10PM CET sounds perfect. I'll mark the calendar with a big, red [COLOR=880000]X[/COLOR]

I actually enjoyed the challenge of the judging process (despite complaining to Lauren... please nobody tell her...I think this Mistress thing is going to her head*g*) and would encourage everyone to give it a try.

I would happily do it again, but will be away during the next round. Good luck Liar and Perks.:rose:

*Catbabe* said:
I actually enjoyed the challenge of the judging process (despite complaining to Lauren... please nobody tell her...I think this Mistress thing is going to her head*g*) and would encourage everyone to give it a try.

I would happily do it again, but will be away during the next round. Good luck Liar and Perks.:rose:

It hasn't just gone to her head. She's a big dom. Always was. :D

sorry Lauren. It's the wine. hehe.

Liar, I'm looking forward to kicking your ass. Just the thought is completely poetic for me. I feel an "all of a sudden passion suddenly" poem coming on. Excuse me for a moment while I tickle myself some more. <don't imagine that, you might combust from the mere thought of that particular brand of bawdiness, or at least have a hard time *smirk*>

perks said:
Liar, I'm looking forward to kicking your ass. Just the thought is completely poetic for me. I feel an "all of a sudden passion suddenly" poem coming on. Excuse me for a moment while I tickle myself some more. <don't imagine that, you might combust from the mere thought of that particular brand of bawdiness, or at least have a hard time *smirk*>
I think my head just exploded. 'scuse me while I go fetch a mop.

Angeline said:
wasn't that a line in Purple Haze?

:p
that was

'scuse me while I kiss this guy

I think

U hafta ask Seattle about all things purple.

Liar said:
that was

'scuse me while I kiss this guy

I think

U hafta ask Seattle about all things purple.

I see you never heard of the lost verse to that song, ;)

*tippytoeing 'round this gd pc so's I don't jiggle it... and mess it up worser.

Another gunfight!! Yayyyyy!!!! I LOVE these things... just as much fun watching as it is shooting.

Sorry for not gettin back sooner- modem failure...ugh! But THANKS to everyone for public and private comments on the last shootout... the one where Ange shot me right in the gut... lol

I loved every bit of it!

for Ange... :rose: :rose: :rose:

Back