Kinky? or BDSM?W

lark sparrow said:
kink·y
Slang. Showing or appealing to bizarre or deviant tastes, especially of a sexual or erotic nature.

kinky

adj 1: (used of sexual behavior) "kinky sex"; "perverted practices" [syn: perverted] 2: in small tight curls [syn: crisp, frizzly, frizzy, nappy] 3: informal terms; strikingly unconventional [syn: far-out, offbeat, quirky, way-out]

"Kinky" is a good word play off of "straight", or vice versa.

Actually, I kind of agree with that. But it makes me wonder why I got burned by you for using a definition on an earlier thread. :rolleyes:

lancemanyon said:
Actually, I kind of agree with that. But it makes me wonder why I got burned by you for using a definition on an earlier thread. :rolleyes:

Poor lancemanyon. Stop projecting and get that help you need.

lark sparrow said:
Poor lancemanyon. Stop projecting and get that help you need.

Stop projecting? Ok. And how about you take down that seductive AV and instead admit that you are a frustrated, angry male.

lancemanyon said:
Stop projecting? Ok. And how about you take down that seductive AV and instead admit that you are a frustrated, angry male.

HEYYY behave on my thread!

lancemanyon said:
Ah, it's seducing you, is it? And the thought that I could be male... bet that really gets your ass twitching for a reaming. Oh, lance, please... you are so transparent and looking rather foolish. Still can't get enough of us - absolutely begging for attention.

lark sparrow said:
Ah, it's seducing you, is it? And the thought that I could be male... bet that really gets your ass twitching for a reaming. Oh, lance, please... you are so transparent and looking rather foolish. Still can't get enough of us - absolutely begging for attention.

LMAO!!!!

lark sparrow said:

ACtually, I don't know if you are male or female. And I really don't care. But it is obvious you are into this a lot deeper than is required. :) Have a nice day. And again, I will say a prayer for you and your kind tonight. :kiss:

AWWW common lance you know you want it!! dont you?? DONT YOU???
COMMON! say it! You WANT IT!

lancemanyon said:
ACtually, I don't know if you are male or female. And I really don't care. But it is obvious you are into this a lot deeper than is required. :) Have a nice day. And again, I will say a prayer for you and your kind tonight. :kiss:

lancemanyon said:

Us and our "kind..." What does he think we are? Vampires?

Or is our kind those who can healthily explore our sexuality?

WynEternal said:
Us and our "kind..." What does he think we are? Vampires?

Or is our kind those who can healthily explore our sexuality?

LMAO I've delt with that sorta label due to being disabled..
"people like you" "you people" ect LMAO

wow.. I must be another specie?? OR SOMETHING???

Pixie Mischief said:

He could be talking about your kinkiness.

Who cares though. He really ought to spend more time praying for himself rather than for others.

My suggestion is that he pray for understanding or tolerance. That is just a beginning.

Pixie Mischief said:

So have I, but not due to any disability (though I do have a rating).

You're a pixie vampire? :D

But honestly, to lance and all others who wish to make me feel bad about myself for being healthy, I say "Bugger Off."

well the people I know who talked to me that way WAS due to my beind disabled.
but it doesnt matter its still simular behavior.. and I very much agree.
I dont so much care as much as I used to about what people think. I only really care what I think and what people I love think. why care what ignorant strangers think?? it doesnt change anything.

Ebonyfire said:
He could be talking about your kinkiness.

Who cares though. He really ought to spend more time praying for himself rather than for others.

My suggestion is that he pray for understanding or tolerance. That is just a beginning.

damn right I'm a pixie vampire :D
I love to bite! mmmm
not much for blood though.

WynEternal said:
So have I, but not due to any disability (though I do have a rating).

You're a pixie vampire? :D

But honestly, to lance and all others who wish to make me feel bad about myself for being healthy, I say "Bugger Off."

Back