Ladies, How Often Do You Want Sex?

Daily would be nice. Twice a day would be perfect. Wake up sex and send me to sleep sex. But I get great sex a few times a week so I can't complain too much.

I will take 2 every day and call when I run low.... Or is that high???

I want sex at least once a day. I really like that physical connection and way of giving and receiving affection.

Since my hubby is away on business I've been deprived, so all the time, lately!

How long have you been ...left along LongLegs? When is your hubby going to get back? I'm guessing that you'll be pouncing on him upon his return (lucky guy)

How long have you been ...left along LongLegs? When is your hubby going to get back? I'm guessing that you'll be pouncing on him upon his return (lucky guy)
He's been away over a week now, and yes, I will definitely be sexually greeting him upon his return!

He's been away over a week now, and yes, I will definitely be sexually greeting him upon his return!

I'm betting that he'll be ready to pounce on you also after being away so long! Here's hoping that you can both last without popping from the pent up sexual need.

At the moment - daily, a few times a day. (weirdly super aroused and needy all the time at the moment - not that I am complaining)

But normally a few times a week.

Mine are hormonal spikes. Occupies my mind on those days but I don't always act on it. Other days I'm off it.

Back