Ladies, How Often Do You Want Sex?

Frequently. I definitely want it often enough that I’m always carrying his seed in me. :eek:

its always nice talking with undersexed women and helping them out

Oh, I enjoy sex on a daily basis. My husband and I are still very much in love and its quite uncommon for us not to have sex. The more the merrier! ;)

How about now? Then shortly after that. Then a little later. And tonight. And if you surprise me during the night when I am sleeping. And first thing in the morning is hot . . . .

I can't imagine a more appealing answer to this question.

How about now? Then shortly after that. Then a little later. And tonight. And if you surprise me during the night when I am sleeping. And first thing in the morning is hot . . . .

Today - I feel the same way..... and that craving in me pretty strongly. Overall, mine can vary quite a bit though.

Lately its been more and more. And being single thats not a good situayion

The more I have the more I want. Right now I'd love at the very least once a day.

I want it whenever I get horny but not with just anyone so that is a problem and why I don't have sex very often.

Depends... if I'm engrossed in some other activity, sex may not be on my mind. The minute someone mentions it or anything relate to sex, or something makes me think of Lit, or a Lit friends texts me... then it's just a matter of how I want sex. :devil:

Recently it seems I want it nonstop. With myself or with someone else...

Back