Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

I know I said I would never go back, but I had that urge I couldn't control. So I swallowed 21 guys at the gloryhole tonight.

Why did you say you would never go back? What's that experience like after the fact, swallowing all that cum?

About 2 AM this morning. I was having a dream about blowing him and woke up with an overwhelming desire to do so. As we both sleep nude, I rolled over and he was laying there, sheets off , cock uncovered. I slid down and pulled his delicious manhood into my mouth and began to suck. In a few seconds he roused and slid his hand down into my hair. Shortly his prick was at full erection. He slid his hand down my back and began rubbing my ass from which I shifted slightly to allow him to access to my pussy. He began rubbing and focused on my now slippery wet clit. After a few moments he pulled me off and I instinctively moved into the doggy style position. Jon moved up behind me wedged his cock between my pussy lips and shoved in and began fucking me for all he was worth. As he did , he leaned over me cupping my tits and began pinching my nipples, driving me crazy. The feel of his balls slamming my clit shortly brought me to orgasm and a few seconds later he shoved in, emptying his contents deep in me. :heart:

About 2 AM this morning. I was having a dream about blowing him and woke up with an overwhelming desire to do so. As we both sleep nude, I rolled over and he was laying there, sheets off , cock uncovered. I slid down and pulled his delicious manhood into my mouth and began to suck. In a few seconds he roused and slid his hand down into my hair. Shortly his prick was at full erection. He slid his hand down my back and began rubbing my ass from which I shifted slightly to allow him to access to my pussy. He began rubbing and focused on my now slippery wet clit. After a few moments he pulled me off and I instinctively moved into the doggy style position. Jon moved up behind me wedged his cock between my pussy lips and shoved in and began fucking me for all he was worth. As he did , he leaned over me cupping my tits and began pinching my nipples, driving me crazy. The feel of his balls slamming my clit shortly brought me to orgasm and a few seconds later he shoved in, emptying his contents deep in me. :heart:

Damn thats hot!

Did you roll over and go back to sleep or get up and get cleaned up first?

After a HAAAAARD fucking, he shot 10 ropes across my stomach and boobs, one rope hit me in the chin.

For the first time ever, on my feet! He was sitting on the floor, back against the couch. I was on the couch behind him, using my feet to play with his cock & balls. He took off his shorts and I used my feet to stroke him to climax. Cum all over my feet and up my leg :D:D:D

It was so fun doing something we have never done:)

Did you roll over and go back to sleep or get up and get cleaned up first?

Do peeps really get up and go get cleaned up? Thats why we both have mouths. We clean each other up and we can skip the getting up part. I dont think in 43 years, I ever got up to "clean up"
Here was my last one btw, which was soon cleaned up after the pic was taken.

https://www.***********/s/nc0fhkjm0xfxt75/IMG_20190711_101205.jpg?dl=0

I received a wonderfully big load all over my face and tits and hair and tummy (and the bed and the floor too lol) this morning

Do peeps really get up and go get cleaned up? Thats why we both have mouths. We clean each other up and we can skip the getting up part. I dont think in 43 years, I ever got up to "clean up"
Here was my last one btw, which was soon cleaned up after the pic was taken.

https://www.***********/s/nc0fhkjm0xfxt75/IMG_20190711_101205.jpg?dl=0

Love your sentiment and I'd help clean you up anytime!!!:devil:

On both my nipples. It was the second time he had cum within about 40 minutes of him cumming inside of me. I was determined that his quickie was not the end. I gave him a blow job, making him hard again and he spurted over one nipple and quickly over the other ;)

:kiss::rose:

Back