Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

I'm in the bathroom at work, he just left not even 30 seconds ago. Laying on the floor, legs spread wide, he fucked my vag so hard! He came all over my stomach, boobs and face. He just sent in his friend, time for Round 2; more in a bit........

Edit: friend didn't last anywhere near as long. He pulled out and came on my stomach. I'm still laying on the bathroom floor, think I'll masturbate before I clean myself up and lock up the shop. I'm just a cummy mess. lol :heart: :heart:

OMG... that's so hot. My last one was also all over my pussy and stomach, but no where near as exciting.

Wow, I have missed this thread...
Last time, I was riding him as he played with my clit. I had a huge orgasm, and I could feel him close...So I got off. Let him come down, and got back on for round 2. After another huge orgasm, I let him cum deep in my pussy.

Wow, I have missed this thread...
Last time, I was riding him as he played with my clit. I had a huge orgasm, and I could feel him close...So I got off. Let him come down, and got back on for round 2. After another huge orgasm, I let him cum deep in my pussy.

I'm envious...:eek:

Deep in my pussy. He was getting ready to pull out, but it's been so long since he came inside me, I grabbed his ass and held him inside.

Deep in my pussy at about 3:00am. Hubby woke me up and fucked me hard. I was surprised but very, very happy. :D

Deep inside my well-fucked pussy this morning. I'm not sure what has gotten into Hubby this weekend, but he has gotten into me several times since Friday night, if you know what I mean. :devil: ;)

And no... I am not complaining! :D

Back