Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

That's quite a "resume". If it's all true, you have a very lucky husband. I guess the maid had the weekend off from your room, but one hell of a clean up when you two checked out. :rolleyes:

Only Friday night was at the hotel, and very little mess... I rubbed in the facial and swallowed everything else. And we checked out by 11am. That's why Saturday night's activity was late--we were at home and the kiddo wouldn't go to sleep.

Last night was a bust because Hubby was tired, plus he has a trial starting today. He's always distracted the night before a trial starts. He did get a 'good luck' BJ in the shower this morning, and he promised to return the favor tonight, but we'll see... the trial is scheduled for three days, and I know Hubby well enough to know that our sex life will be one-sided until it's over. He doesn't mean to do it, but it's what happens. So, I'm probably going to be his good luck and relaxation fellatrix for the duration of the trial. I don't usually mind that, but after last week's ups and downs and amazing ending, it will be a let down. Of course, when the trial's over, he'll make it up to me... and if he wins (which I'm sure he will), he'll really make it up to me. :heart: :devil: :cool:

Only Friday night was at the hotel, and very little mess... I rubbed in the facial and swallowed everything else. And we checked out by 11am. That's why Saturday night's activity was late--we were at home and the kiddo wouldn't go to sleep.

Last night was a bust because Hubby was tired, plus he has a trial starting today. He's always distracted the night before a trial starts. He did get a 'good luck' BJ in the shower this morning, and he promised to return the favor tonight, but we'll see... the trial is scheduled for three days, and I know Hubby well enough to know that our sex life will be one-sided until it's over. He doesn't mean to do it, but it's what happens. So, I'm probably going to be his good luck and relaxation fellatrix for the duration of the trial. I don't usually mind that, but after last week's ups and downs and amazing ending, it will be a let down. Of course, when the trial's over, he'll make it up to me... and if he wins (which I'm sure he will), he'll really make it up to me. :heart: :devil: :cool:

Hope you get the ass fucking you deserve

I knew I should have been a lawyer. And I could really use some "relaxation" right now. :)

Midday Sunday. Myself and a girlfriend of mine had our tits splattered compliments of my hubby:heart:

In the bathroom, On my knees, Mouth open, 12 ropes across my face

( it's still on my face ;) )

In my mouth earlier this morning after riding Hubby to two orgasms for me. Of course, I swallowed every drop like a good girl. :D

Back